Lowest prices for your stay
US$133
US$130
Orbitz.comUS$133
TravelocityUS$133
travelup.comUS$155
All reviews banana pancakes premium cottage included breakfast laid back every morning seven mile beach all inclusives jamaican breakfast closer to the beach patties ackee and saltfish beach vendors the beach is great lobster red stripe room number tree house
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2021

We were thrilled to find and enjoy Country Country. Authentic rural feel with quaint cottages. This exposes you to lots of cricket noises at night, fyi. Maybe better closer to the beach. Great meals and delicious breakfast is included - jamaican style is delightful! However when I asked for a scrambled egg with the Ackey and saltfish we were presented with a $5 addition to the final bill for it. It was our understanding we could order what we wanted including coffee and juices listed on the menu with additional charges next to them. No big deal that this was not explained. What did bother me, however, was instead of graciously removing the charge (after spending over $500 for 3 nights and other meals there) the manager wanted to charge the server for her 'mistake'. I found the very idea shocking and reminiscent of all types of ways people are mistreated by employers. Of course I paid the charge as giving me, the white tourist, the choice of punishing the server was unethical, rather cruel really, to me, the server and the receptionist who witnessed the exchange. It feels important to share that aspect of an otherwise lovely stay and why I can't go back.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2021

Friendly staff, great customer service, clean room and property, great beach! I had a great time with my family, my 6 year old son loves it so much he did not want to leave and kept asking how soon we will be back.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank keesshhh
Reviewed 13 March 2021

I had such an amazing time during my stay at Country Country. We got to know everyone who works on the resort, and they were all so friendly and welcoming. There’s a big breakfast every morning and plenty of food and drinks to choose from throughout the day. It is right on Seven Mile Beach and is walkable to many places. A lot of places (Best in the West, Patsy’s) will deliver to Country Country as well. I could not have asked for anything more during my stay here. We will definitely be coming back to Jamaica and staying at Country Country again!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 5 January 2021

This place has no control over noise from its own guests. After two nights of complaints over late night music and noise Country Country did nothing about it. Guards did nothing to stop the noise from these guests

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RAP523
Reviewed 9 December 2020

2017:

We had a great weekend at this place! When you remember the names of staff and take the time to mention them, you should get an idea of what type of place this is! Sherene and Latoya were great at the front desk. Lee is ever helpful with bags and anything else you need. Anything! The F&B Manager Audley is always attentive and Dwayne is world-class at the bar! As a (Jamaican) locally-based traveller I grade local places hard. Country Country passes with flying colours!

2020:

Still loving it! Still cosy, warm and friendly with great service!

Room tip: Get one of the rooms that are both near to the pool as well as the beach!
Date of stay: October 2020