US$76
US$61
Catcha Falling Star Gardens(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$59
Beach House Condos(Negril)
US$162
The Cliff Hotel(Negril)
US$275
US$240
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$301/night.

US$81
  • Pool
Catcha Falling Star(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$112
The Boardwalk Village Hotel(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$97
Chippewa Village(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Pool
Alvynegril Guest House(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$85
Bourbon Beach Hotel(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$77
All reviewsbeach sidebedroom villaprivate hot tubboat barseven mile beachfull kitchengreat location on the beachsmall poolon site restaurantthe security guardnegril beachair conditionerceiling fangarden viewbeach vendorsglass bottom boatlobster
Reviewed 30 August 2017

My children and I went for the weekend and it was such a huge surprise. The rooms were clean and spacious, and I simply loved the decor. The staff, especially the life guard who was fantastic, helpful and polite, always willing to help. The waitresses are so sweet and helpful and well trained. One could say that the family that owns it treats their staff well and with respect. I can't say enough about Rondel Village, only that I intend to return. Great experience. The sea is to die for and my only regret is that we couldn't stay longer. Oh! Did I say that the food was great? Thanks all for a infer full time.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Mandarin Room and Lime and they are right above the pool and totally quiet and comfy.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
cariwright, Manager at Rondel Village, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Thank you for visiting Rondel Village. We appreciate for you taking the time to give us your feedback. We are extremely happy to know our staff contributed to you and your family having a great vacation. I will certainly inform them, it was greatly appreciated. Thank you. We look forward to hosting you for another visit.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

This small hotel is my go to place to stay in Negril. It never feels crowded you always feel like you are the only guests there. The staff is great very friendly and helpful. They appreciate your return because I always get a gift in my room of 2 red stripes and a rum cream. The AC is ice cold however the one thing they need to improve is the beds. I find them to be too hard and that includes rooms on the garden side and the beach side.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jamaica_Beach_Bum
cariwright, Manager at Rondel Village, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you for always visiting Rondel Village. We appreciate for you taking your time to give us your feed back. Thanks for your suggestion. We will be exploring the possibilities. We look forward to hosting you for another stay.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Rondel Village - booked this lovely hotel due to its location and proximity to music venues and the beach (of course). Also due to reviews and recommendations from TripAdvisor and the Negril website.
The hotel lived up to all the wonderful online comments!
Our room was Tangerine, a garden-view villa complete with two full bathrooms and kitchen. It is on the beach side of the property, well away from Norman Manley Boulevard.
I vacationed with my fella, an avid musician.
ROOM:
BEAUTIFUL room, exactly as pictured online. Very spacious, comfortable bed, lovely, updated bathroom connected to the master bedroom, and even an extra bath with shower off the living room. Private hot tub was nice to have (not ever very hot but that was actually good - we could relax in it for much longer - if we wanted a HOT hot tub, we would walk a few steps away to the large one located next to the pool).
The kitchen was spic and span, with all necessary utensils, a blender, coffee maker, and toaster oven in addition to fridge, oven/stove top, sink and cupboards. Dishes all matched and were plentiful for the two of us.
Lighting was wall-mounted except for in the bedroom on the bedside tables. NOT ideal for avid readers (which I am). Adequate, however, especially if you don't mind sitting in bed to read. The floors in our room were very beautiful and interesting - appeared to be rock native to the island. There was a veranda that wrapped most of the way around the villa which housed the hot tub, a comfortable hammock, lounge chair and table with four chairs. LOVED having breakfast each day out at that table. THREE sets of double-doors wrapped around the kitchen and living room. Hot tub was almost completely private and accessible via the master bathroom.
Donna was our housekeeper and did an impeccable job of keeping our rooms clean and tidy. She of course made up a beautiful floral design with the towels each day on our bed, and even did up any dishes we left. She did all that needed to be done while we were out at the beach, etc.
"Rain" style shower head in the main bath was nice, as was the pretty, glass-basin sink.
High ceilings, pleasant colors and decor, ceiling fans and AC all contributed to a gorgeous, Caribbean atmosphere!
At risk of diminishing the pretty look of the room, hooks and racks upon which to hang towels and wet bathing suits would have been a nice convenience. There was a railing all around the outdoor veranda, however, which sufficed.
HOTEL STAFF:
We were welcomed warmly at the front desk and treated to ice cold juices and towels with which to freshen up. Rondel arranged for our airport pick-up with driver John Wallace whom we called upon throughout our trip. His rates were reasonable and minivan was comfortable. He even indulged us in an alternate route back to Sangster Airport so we could see more of the island. He was very informative and reliable. The gardeners and maintenance workers were extremely polite and warm, and all did a beautiful job keeping the grounds and buildings looking lovely. My fella was playing music at a local beach bar one night and an individual approached him claiming to be a gardener at Rondel and therefore, he said, he should be granted a drink. My companion just laughed it off. Another very sweet and shy gardener attempted to sell us a container of what appeared to be discarded escargot shells which we thanked him for but did not purchase. Just a few minor incidents that for a first-timer might have been off-putting.
Late one evening we noticed that the main hot tub by the pool was not heating as usual, nor was the light working. We reported it and the very first thing the next morning there was someone at our door to address the problem.
Reception provided money exchange at a reasonable rate, called taxi service for us when needed, and addressed any questions we had. They would have booked any excursions for us had we required that service.
BEACH:
Perfection. We seem to have had three main lifeguards all of whom were great about watching personal belongings while we walked the beautiful beach. Also, one in particular was diligent about chasing off the hagglers, even sharing with us the best way to deal with them. I have never, ever in all my stays at other, larger hotels, had someone place lounge chairs where I requested and brush the sand off so thoroughly! That was really nice and spoke to the smaller, more personal retreat that is Rondel. This was done by that one really lovely lifeguard. I wish I had noted his name.
Things were quiet while we were there during early July as it is the slow season. Many vendors and restaurant/bars were closed due to that, but my fella found other musicians and was welcomed to join them in playing at Roots Bamboo and Drifter bar. He really enjoyed the other musicians.
We were able to stock our kitchen with many items purchased from beach vendors: pineapple already cut and peeled, coconut, limes, tiny, sweet bananas, and Jamaican apples. The Value Master in town rounded out our kitchen supplies. We had the option of having our housekeeper cook one meal per day for us but with the high price of groceries, we opted to go to the local restaurants instead. In addition to Rondel, we also ate at Sweet Spot, Ivan's and Push Cart. All amazing and reasonably priced. Even Ivan's with it's stellar reputation as being the "place" to dine!
RESTAURANT:
We ate dinner at Rondel three times during our stay. The food was excellent. Fresh fish with a side of vegetables and mashed potatoes, and an appetizer that was incredible - bacon-wrapped bananas! A small koi pond and waterfall is adjacent to the restaurant so the sound of running water provided a zen-like atmosphere. Very reasonable prices and we were able to sign the meals off to our room. Pretty surroundings and great service. The wait staff was helpful in answering any and all questions we had about the food and about anything Negril-related.
POOLs:
We only used the pool on the beach side. It was so beautiful! Surrounded by lush greenery and flowers, and completely empty except for us! I had a swim there after a late breakfast each day. There is a small rock formation with waterfall which provided that sweet running water sound round the clock. Our room was just a few steps away. The pool on the other side of the road looked pristine and inviting, though we only ventured over to take a look at it.
This hotel is recognized as being eco-friendly so guests are asked to shut off air conditioning when not in the room. That worked out just fine as there were quiet units both in the living room/kitchen area and in the master bedroom. They cooled things off quite efficiently and quickly.
Rondel met all of our expectations and then some. For first-time visitors used to high-end American hotels, there might be some adjustment, but Rondel is up there with the very best to be had in Negril. Great service, comfortable, light and airy, pools, beach, food at your fingertips, we will definitely return. I will never return to the pricey, self-contained, limiting, all-inclusive hotels that I had previously patronized. Rondel - keep up the great work of providing a little slice of paradise for travelers far and wide!

Room Tip: Liked having the kitchen despite only cooking small meals, breakfast.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jamaicajaqueline
cariwright, Manager at Rondel Village, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for visiting Rondel Village. The management and staff appreciate for you taking the time to give us such a wonderful and detail feedback. We are happy to know you both had a wonderful time with us. Thank you. We look forward to hosting you both for another visit.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Nice place, friendly staff, clean, clean, clean. Conveniently located with access to the rest of the island. I would definitely stay here again. Only, complaint was our hot tub wasn't working, but I enjoyed the stay so much it didn't matter.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Thank Michael K. J

Thank you for visiting Rondel Village. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience you encountered. We will be addressing your complaint.
The management and staff are looking forward to hosting you again for another visit.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I was here back in 2011 on spring break from college. It was a great location. Relatively cheap prices, and good sized rooms where I stayed. They have a few different options for types of rooms as well.

They had a in ground pool, cool garden, and bar/beach area. Food was pretty good from what I remember when I stayed here as well!

I would stay here again if I find myself in Negril.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
cariwright, Manager at Rondel Village, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Thank you for visiting Rondel Village. We appreciate for you taking the time to give us your feedback. Thank you. We look forward to hosting you for another stay