Charela Inn / Le Vendome(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$108
Catcha Falling Star Gardens(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$57
Beach House Condos(Negril)
US$140
US$86
  • Pool
The Boardwalk Village Hotel(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$107
Catcha Falling Star(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Chippewa Village(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Pool
Bourbon Beach Hotel(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$76
Orbitz.com
Alvynegril Guest House(Negril)(Great Value!)
All reviewsbeach sidebedroom villaprivate hot tubboat barseven mile beachfull kitchengreat location on the beachsmall poolon site restaurantthe security guardnegril beachair conditionerceiling fangarden viewbeach vendorsglass bottom boatlobster
Reviewed 26 June 2010

My family and I attended a wedding at Rondel Village and my first impression of the resort on arrival was WOW! The staff were very welcoming and friendly, the rooms very clean and cool, Rondel not only caters for adults but also for the children as well with private pools, jacuzzi and the white sand beach being a stone throw away.
There were also lots of theme parks and night time entertainments near by, I really enjoyed my stay at Rondel village and will most definitely be visiting again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2010

I also attended the wedding at Rondel Village on 5th June 2010, which went totally brilliant. Not only was there a lot of personal service which was greeted with a smile we truly tested Rondels patients by doing a number of last minute room changes for one reason or another and this was no problems for the staff at Rondel.
I would like to mention Francine & Fayon at the front desk that typified the complex and is perfect examples of first impressions counts, as well has Dwight thanks you for all your help and support on the day of the wedding
Security guards was brill, the Domestics was Brill, not forgetting the restaurant staff.
Just like the previous reader we totally took over the village and had a great time
Great Location, excellent taxi service, a local night club 2 minutes walk away, town centre 10-15 min drive away.
We will be returning back to Rondel in the near future.

Delroy

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2010

My cousin and I recently spent 11 days at Rondel Village and had a fabulous vacation. The property offered many lovely amenities, such as jacuzzi tubs, pools, restaurant, bar, and fully equipped kitchens in the villas, but the most memorable aspect of the property was the exceptional service by all of the staff. The staff went out of their way to ensure that everything was perfect for their guests, from the excellence in housekeeping to the service in the restaurant and bar, as well as the excellent security that is provided 24 hours per day.
We booked a beachside villa with an incredible view of the beach and evening sunsets. We spent every evening on our veranda enjoying predinner cocktails and sunsets. The property is very close to many restaurants, clubs, and shopping. We went to the grocery store (take a taxi)at the beginning of our stay and loaded up on beverages and snacks for our villa. While you have an option of having your housekeeper cook one meal a day in your villa, we opted to dine at the hotel restaurant which is on the beach, as well as other Negril restaurants. The food at the restaurant was really good, no matter what meal we were ordering. The management, security, and restaurant/bar staff checked in with us frequently to ensure that we had no unmet needs and that we were always satisfied. We could not have asked for better service and it reminded me of the service that you would expect/receive at a 5 star super club resort!
In conclusion, we will definitely return to Rondel Village and I highly recommend this property to travelers to Negril. Thanks to all of the exceptional staff at Rondel for making our vacation so wonderful!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank celebrity1Vermont
Reviewed 5 June 2010

Hi ,
Well all I can say is that it just keeps getting better.
I just got back from a 10 day stay at Rondel Village in Negril.
Been going to JA for 11 years stayed in Ochi, Mobay, Negril.
Negril's beach is fabulous and Rondel Village is wonderful.
The Staff very helpful (Francine I love her) I can see you going places young lady. Delroy the swave bartender (married though)
very nice and entertaining. Dwayne I've got to give much love ,that young man can fix anything( TV,AC, any little thing ).
The grounds are beautiful and secure. Great for a girls trip or even families.We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa with full kitchen oh don't let me forget the housekeeper Donna she was great and can cook .
So if you're looking for a memorable vacation this is the place trust me mon !!!
RESPECT !
Tracey from Philly.....

Reviewed 21 May 2010

Wife and I traveled to Rondel during the first week of May. We have been to JA many times, the last time staying at the Sandals in Negril, and this time we were looking for a smaller, non all inclusive property.
Choose Rondel based on great reviews from this site. We absolutely LOVED this place.
The grounds are beautifully maintained, and the buildings are bright and clean.
We stayed in the rooms on the garden side of the resort, which means you have to cross the street to get to the beach, but no biggie. Room was not fancy, but nice, with everything you need. (Cold AC, Cealing Fan, Cable TV, Fridge).
Low season had already begun, so not many tourists around
The week we were there the hotel was no more than half full.
The beach was also pretty dead, even the most of the vendors on the beach seemed to disappear midweek.
On the Garden side, there are only eight units, and there were only ever three rooms occupied at any given time. I never really saw anyone in any of the other rooms near us, so my wife and I enjoyed our own private pool and hot tub, literally ten steps from our front door all week long! Midnight dip and hot tub every night!
We were looking for a place to relax, very quiet with no one around. That is exactly what we got!
Beach was gorgeous! We couldn’t pull ourselves away from the beach, spent all day, every day.
Beach front Bar was really nice. Special shout out to Delroy – just a class act all around.
Restaurant is pretty good – only ate their once for breakfast, and once for dinner. Food was good, and reasonably priced, but you can find cheaper. (Hint: Places located on the street will always be cheaper than anywhere on the beach. )
Stay away from the Italian place right to the left of Rondel. Casa Something… Overpriced and mediocre .
Do try:
Sun Beach restaurant (on the beach)
Sweet Spot
Sweet Spice
Miss Sonyas
Angelas (Their pasta AND Pizza is great!)
Nayas (for patties -on the beach) He makes them fresh to order!
Any Jerk Stand on the street (they start to set up right before sundown)
We will be back to Rondel next year.
If you are looking for a qu
STAY AT RONDEL!