Charela Inn / Le Vendome(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$108
US$76
US$61
Catcha Falling Star Gardens(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$57
Beach House Condos(Negril)
US$140
US$86
  • Pool
The Boardwalk Village Hotel(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$107
Catcha Falling Star(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Chippewa Village(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Pool
Alvynegril Guest House(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$85
Bourbon Beach Hotel(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$77
All reviewsbeach sidebedroom villaprivate hot tubboat barseven mile beachfull kitchengreat location on the beachsmall poolon site restaurantthe security guardnegril beachair conditionerceiling fangarden viewbeach vendorsglass bottom boatlobster
Reviewed 23 March 2007

We were married at Rondel Village on March 12, 2007, and it was everything we wanted. They did a beautiful job and took great care of us. Our room was on the garden side and more private than the beach side. We had the pool to ourselves during the day. Noise from the Jungle Nightclub was not disruptive; however, an outdoor concert held directly next door on our final night blasted us out of our beds until 3 a.m.. Bring Ambien and ear plugs, I am not kidding. Aside from a bathtub that leaked onto the floor, the room was clean and bug-free. The air conditioner is powerful, the beds are super comfortable (wish I could have kept their pillows). Crossing the street is easy, a guard stops traffic for you with a big stop sign. Staff is friendly and kind, food is delicious, especially my wedding cake, and it felt like home the minute we got there. Special thanks to Johnno - Best Man, Janet, Terri, Forrester, Beverly, Larisa, Carolyn - Maid of Honor, Donna, "Cowboy" Dave, Joy, Joyce and many others who made our wedding day a treasured lifetime memory.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
4  Thank foxcat07
Reviewed 7 February 2007

My family spent a week at the rondel Village hotel in January, 2007. We were three adults and five children. We stayed in the three bedroom villa "Grape". We had a private jacuzzi, and the housekeeper cooked us one delicious meal each day. The staff and security guards were very nice and they did a great job in making us comfortable and we felt safe at all times. Our room was very clean, but nothing fancy. The a/c worked well. The bartenders, Clive and "Crazy", were very friendly and it was great to sit at the bar and chat with them anytime of the day or night. I reccomend Rondel village and Negril as a great spot to bring a family to enjoy a beautiful beach, a fun town, and great weather!

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled with family
2  Thank Sarelli
Reviewed 6 February 2007

My mom and I went to Rondel when I was 5 months pregnant. We stayed in the grapefruit room across the street. I was bummed at first that it was across the street but once we got there I liked it more across the street. There aren't as many people walking through. It is very private, lush, and just beautiful. It was PERFECT. Everything I wanted. Very quiet and cozy. The staff was very nice (at least most of them). The food was okay...the soup was awesome and so was the snapper. We went all over for most of our food though and suggest Kuyaba breakfast and rockhouse for dinner. YUM. Dont waist your time at 3 dives...i wasnt very impressed. I heard from the locals that the lobster they gave us was just a large crawfish because it was out of season. Oh well.

Anyways...the rooms and grounds were VERY clean. It was just one of the best vacations I have ever had. The price was very reasonable too. I think you get way more for what you pay. Excellent hotel.

• Stayed: April 2006
4  Thank astong
Reviewed 24 January 2007

This vacation was the most amazing vacation I have ever had (and I have been in many places). I don't know where to start...
Our room was accross the street from the beach (garden view villas) and that was great. at first I thought it won't be as fun as having a room on the beach side but it didn't change anything...in fact in a way it was better because we had a villa just to ourselves without rooms above, next and beneath us. Also, even though it was raining here and there everything was so perfect that it just didn't bother us. It was like nothing can ruin such a vacation - the hotel, the staff, the beach, the food and the people... oh my god!!! Negril is the most amazing place I have been; after only 5 day there, the locals are practically my friends... No doubt i'm going back and no doubt I will stay at Rondel Village. thank you so much for a vacation of my life.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled with friends
4  Thank hagargal
Reviewed 1 January 2007

Our family of six which consisted of my husband and I, our two college-age kids, and my 60+ yr old parents stayed in a 3 BR villa at Rondel. The main floor consisted of the living room, kitchen, full bath, and the master BR with it’s own bath and private outdoor hot tub. On the second floor there were two more BRs each with their own bath, one had a queen bed and the other had two double beds. The covered porch which wrapped around several sides of the building was a great place for a meal, a game of cards, or reading a book in the hammock. The layout of the villa was perfect for our family. Even though the villas are fairly close together, the plantings and beautiful grounds contribute to a very secluded feeling. The beach is just seconds away and is very roomy, even when Rondel was full to capacity. We were able to have our housekeeper Narissa cook a meal of chicken brown stew for us one evening-it was outstanding. Other employees who went out of their way to make our vacation memorable include security staff Johno, Karl, Tony, and Glen. Whenever we were on the beach, they checked to make sure guests were comfortable with their dealings with beach vendors and to make sure we had lounge chairs or whatever else we needed. Whenever our large group needed transportation, one of the security guys would make a phone call and a taxi driver with a van arrived to drive us where we wanted to go. Bartenders Clive and Crazy made the beach bar a favorite hang-out. We didn’t find a better price on Red Stripe than their price of J$100. The office employees were all polite and helpful with whatever we needed. We had one meal at the restaurant; the food was excellent but a bit pricey. The location of Rondel is near the middle of the beach with bars, restaurants, a cambio, shopping, and activities all within walking distance. The only concerns we had during our stay were the bedroom A/C units which only worked at one setting-high and loud. We needed to place a chair in front of the unit to deflect the cold air. The hot tubs never did get really hot, but this seems typical of most hotels we have visited. These were not major issues. We would definitely return here again and have recommended it to friends.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled with family