“Don't waste your time”

and up
Negril Catamaran Cruise with Sunset at Rick's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 21 Nightlife in Negril
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A group of us decided to leave Seven Mile Beach and check out Rick's for a few drinks. Standing by the cliffs watching the divers was unpleasant because they kept shaking a bucket in our faces, asking for tips so the dude would dive off of the top. The bar staff was super rude, and the drinks are WAY over priced. I ordered a salad from the bar along with our drinks, the waitress said she "forgot to order it" and walked away. We didn't stay very long, we had a better time at Xtabi.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,267)
All reviews
in 119 reviews
"jamaica"
in 448 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to see sunset plus diving music is great would recommend going approx five until seven for sunset but there is a band on until close and ribs look great maybe stay for dinnet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were apprehensive as it seems beyond our taste for touristy. I was surprised at how much fun we had. There is a pool near the cliff diving area where you can watch people jump if you want to get away from the crowded stairs. The view is quite limited from there though. Bring your own towel and expect to get in the pool with little kids. There's a wading section then stairs and a bench but the most shallow area beyond that was too deep for our 7 year old to touch. It had more of a spring break vibe than anywhere else we visited in Negril but it was still quite family friendly. We stayed for a few drinks and sunset, at which point 90% of the people left so we got a great spot in front of the band. It's close to a lot of restaurants on the West End so you could easily do an afternoon there before dinner.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Spent 10 days being looked after by Club Riu Negril and didn’t really feel the need of venturing out.

Thank god we did.

Fluked arriving at the perfect time (3.45pm) and spent a lovely few hours letting our 14 year old son jump and got a cracking table.

Sun set at about 6:15pm.

Food and drinks were mega.

Live band fab!

Best afternoon of our life’s? Possibly.

Thank you Jamaica. And thank you Diane- felt soooooo looked after! “Jamaicaing me crazy!!!!!!” Wishing you love, positivity and warmth in all you do in your future!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went there with our family and this place was definitely overpriced and overrated. Food was average at best. Our waitress was awful - she never came back and we had to go find her standing by the entrance to get the bill. We had to go to the bar by the jumps to get a drink since our waitress did not come back and the drink prices were triple as to what the menu had. I had my food wrapped up in a to go container and we went to the entrance to wait for our ride back to the resort. I walked right past the “bouncer” (he saw me as he actually said hi) and I took 2 steps out to see if our cab was there yet and he wouldn’t let me back in as he said there was not food allowed to be carried back in. I looked at him and said, you just saw me walk past you with my leftovers to see if our ride was here and you won’t let me back in? He would not let me back inside to stand by my group even though it was my leftovers and I walked out with it. He was extremely rude and we will NEVER go back there and will not be afraid to tell others of our experience.

1  Thank Heidi G