Charela Inn / Le Vendome(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$118
US$80
US$61
Catcha Falling Star Gardens(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$57
Beach House Condos(Negril)
US$140
US$86
  • Pool
The Boardwalk Village Hotel(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$119
Travelocity
Catcha Falling Star(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Alvynegril Guest House(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$85
Bourbon Beach Hotel(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$77
All reviewswest endthe cliffthe penthouseowner charliebed roomon site restaurantdogs barkingprivate deckevery morninglaid backrelaxing stayroad noisebring earplugsrum punchreal jamaicacome homecleaning staff
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Manager Tina, housekeeper Nadeen and handyman Deano were friendly, gracious and helpful as always. They genuinely care to make sure that everything is right for you during your stay. My room had excellent A/C and was very clean, spacious and comfortable. Everything in the room functioned as it should and it also had a real nice balcony with an absolutely fantastic view of the sea. This property has great snorkeling cliff access. Prices are very reasonable. Everything at HSH lends itself to a laid back, relaxing and enjoyable Jamaican experience. I've made two dozen trips to Negril and stayed at many properties. I've already planned my next trip, headed back to Home Sweet Home, the ideal place to stay in my book.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Tom T
Reviewed 26 May 2017

I spent 10 days in with 4 people in this lovely seaside resort and can highly recommend the property for a no frills quiet setting without a 'compound feel".

Easy to gel with the locals in the immediate area around the property.

My favorite area of Negril by far....I go to the touristy / beach areas when the desire presents itself, and then come back to this oasis for a quiet, tranquil, beautiful setting, with the sound of waves crashing against the cliffs to help induce a siesta!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KKANUCK
charlie r, Owner at Home Sweet Home Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

It was great having you on property! We are extremely thrilled to know that you had a pleasant experience. Until next time continue spreading the word!

One Love

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I've been to Negril a few times for girls trips & for a wedding but this was the first time I picked a hotel on the cliffs. It was a last minute trip, booked 4/11 for travel on 4/15, so there were limited hotel options. We don't generally swim so the cliffs was our preferred location to relax with a gorgeous view. We booked the cliffside suite for a great price and were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. We knew it wasn't a 5-star resort dripping with marble and people waiting on us hand & foot but it was comfortable for our needs. We loved waking up to the sunrise (no curtains on that side of the room) and watching the sunset from the balcony. The AC is not as powerful as I'd hope and it ended up being cooler to just sit on the private balcony and feel the breeze. I also liked the colorful bedding and super comfortable pillows.

The room was kept impeccably clean by the housekeeping staff who even folded our clothes and closed my suitcase, which I habitually leave open if I don't unpack & use the drawers. We never ate at the hotel but did get rum & coke from the bar one day, which was fine.

Charlie, the owner, returned my call to let me know the hotel offers a transfer from the airport for $80 per couple, each way. We decided to use Owen at Cross Jamaica (876) 362-4906 instead for $100 roundtrip. There is a driver who works at the hotel (Chris?) as well who can shuttle you around the area. We used him for a trip to Just Natural restaurant for $10 USD round trip. I initially thought he said $10 each way and was taken aback, but he did clarify the price. We had been taking route taxi's for 130 J ($1.10 USD) per person. We also used Barrington (876) 407-9744 to drive us around. Barrington works out of the hotel & took us to the beach in the evenings. He was too kind after we had him drop us at Bourbon Beach ($800 J). We left to walk along the beach to Roots Bamboo for live music and Barrington (876) 407-9744 showed up a while later at Roots to find us since he knew we'd need a ride back to the cliffs. He also stopped at a local restaurant so we could grab late night food around 2 am. Hubby was so impressed that he came to find us that we paid Barrington an additional $1,500 J and also used him to go back to Bourbon Beach later in the week & to pick us up from a live show at Roots Bamboo again (the night of a blackout).

I'd certainly stay at Home Sweet Home again, especially if I found a great rate for the cliffside suite.

TIP: Let the shower run for 10 - 15 minutes to let the water pressure build up. I would not recommend trying to shampoo your hair since I never found the shower water pressure to be sufficient enough to rinse.

Room Tip: Book the cliffside suite
Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KatWomanNYC
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Our first visit to Jamaica was so enjoyable it is hard to put everything into words. Everyone at Home sweet home could not have made us feel more welcome & Montys food is beyond compare. The views are spectacular & we always had a laugh watching the party boats heading to & from destinations up the coast. There are multiple beautiful spots to relax on the property & the cliffs are amazing. I tried to capture them in photos but they can only be truly appreciated in person. Thank you to everyone for all you do to make it so special. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Dialmacd
Reviewed 3 April 2017

This is our first time staying on the cliffs in Negril. We have been staying on the beach for the last 6 years and decided to experience the cliffs by splitting our time here and also the beach. We are use to not doing AI in Negril. There is just to many great places to eat and drink to just stay put at one resort!
By reading the reviews and having had stayed in Negril, we pretty much knew we weren't in for a 5 star hotel. The rooms were clean and the bathroom had been remodeled. The tv didn't work, but a car hit a utility pole up the road from the hotel, so we didn't have electricity for close to 20 hours. Yes, one pole and it took that long to replace it! One utility company on island, no competition. So that caused more issues than usual when it came to service for coffee and bar. The cook didn't want to cook and the bartender didn't want to tend bar. So, we never ate or drank at the hotel. They were very lazy and could care less about customer service.
Check in was slick with no problems. Got the upper floor as requested through Orbitz and messaged the hotel a few days before. We had #6. It had a nice balcony view of the ocean with chairs to relax, read and have a beverage.
We visited a little country western bar just down the road toward town for good fried chicken and happy hour specials along with No Limits Bar and ate at Ciao by Samsara Resort. All were fun and good food. Ciao's had the best waitress in Negril! Only stayed two nights before we headed to hotel on the beach. Wish it would of been longer. It was so relaxing and we really enjoyed the different vibe.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business