Charela Inn / Le Vendome(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$122
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$150
US$118
  • Pool
US$126
The Boardwalk Village Hotel(Negril)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$110
Hotels.com
Chippewa Village(Negril)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$130
  • Pool
Catcha Falling Star Gardens(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$57
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Catcha Falling Star(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$112
Bourbon Beach Hotel(Negril)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$80
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$413
The Cliff Hotel(Negril)
US$705
Priceline
5,637 results
All reviewskids campsesame streetcafe de parisstew fishbanana boatbig topfamily vacationclub liquidxbox roomx boxcookie monsterdino's pizzacharacter breakfastwater sportskids clubturks caicosthe main pool bar
Reviewed 7 August 2011

Beaches Negril is a typical beach resort for American families but definitely not worth the price it charges.
Booked a Grand Luxe Beachfront Concierge Room. The room was good size, nicely furnished but nothing 'grand luxe'. TV was old and toilet had a terrible sewage smell. We even tried flushing down a bit of shampoo to see if it would make the smell go away. It says beachfront but you can hardly see the beach as no rooms are actually facing the beach at this resort.
Concierge service was almost inexistent. The concierge lady didn't know anything about spa services and tours. Whenever we asked her something she just kept telling us to ask at the spa or tour desks. (I thought that was the concierge's job wasn't it?) The daily newspaper with resort activities was only delivered to us on the first night. When I inquired about that she just replied they were having problems with the printer. Funnily enough I saw several guests with the paper in hand!
Food was very average and not really healthy. Gourmet dining was as gourmet as the grand luxe room was luxurious.Transfer to the airport was messy.
In time... they say they proudly serve Appleton rum but in fact they don't...
On the other hand, they have a really nice water park and 7 mile beach is gorgeous and great for swimming. The 'sunken ship' is fun for snorkeling. Too bad it is packed with locals in jet skis harassing tourists offering services and drugs. (and they were quite shocked to find out we didn't like drugs as if people only go to Jamaica to get high.)
I've had very few accommodation regrets in my travel experiences. Unfortunately Beaches Negril was one of them.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank RodrigoHueb
Reviewed 6 August 2011

We could stay at Beaches Negril forever!! It was a beautiful family resort! We stayed in the garden section which was just fine and only steps from the second pool, child's camp, and the grill. Alicia and Kim were so wonderful to our kids I simply can't say enough good things about them. They asked our names once and for the rest of the week they remembered our names. The beach is clean and absolutely beautiful. In fact, it;s the most beautiful beach I have ever seen!! I went diving 5 days and the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend! Can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Quote: My husband and I had the pleasure to celebrate our honeymoon in Jamaica.

We stayed at the beautiful resort Beaches Negril. Our stay was a period of seven days (July 13th-July 20th 2011)
The minute we reached Beaches Negril resort, we were treated with respect and love.
The hotel manager, M. Arnold Nugent, and the front desk manager, Karen Singh, were the first ones to welcome us. It is rare to have managers coming to greet the tourists. Courtney, the Bell Captain, and Rushane, the front desk captain, greeted us as well and took care of our luggages and our stay. The whole team at Beaches Negril came to see us several times to make sure that we had all we needed. It was greatly appreciated.

Mark and I had a blast. We ate at least five times a day. The Pizza restaurant was amazing. Every time I was ordering a pizza, the cooks would make it in front of us with fresh ingredients. Our favourite restaurants were The Mil, where it is a buffet morning, noon and night, Stewfish restaurant, where you eat on the beach and they serve fresh crab legs, tender chicken and much more, and the Burger place, where we met Mr. Burger who everyday would make juicy burgers, chicken nuggets and some good fries. The service was quick, the food was always fresh and the staff always made conversation with us.

Every time Mark and I would go to the bar for drinks, the bar tenders were friendly and funny. They were pros in what they were doing and we liked the fact that they would not serve alcohol to teens that are under 18 years of age. Great Job.

Mark and I also enjoyed the entertainment. There were great dancers who would teach us different type of dances. There were shows every night for all ages and many other activities.

When it was time to leave, I shed some tears because it felt like home.

Thank you to all the staff at Beaches Negril who made our stay precious. We consider you family because you treated us like we were part of your family.

See you next year.

Lynda and Mark Heron-Bashkiharatee

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Just returned from Beaches Negril with my family and had the most wonderful time. To start...we had wonderful service at the Montego Bay Airport where we were treated to juice and Red Strip Beer, private washrooms and a comfortable location to unwind after our flight from Toronto. A private bus ride took us to Beaches Negril were we were greated with a cool drink and a cold cloth. Beaches great service was enhanced in the Concierge Room where my son was able to watch cartoons with a snack as we were given the details of the resort and our room assignment. Well worth the concierge upgrade.
Our Room was beautiful, 3rd floor Calypso Cove section overlooking the gardens and the ocean. Perfect location close to the beach, The Mill Restaurant (Breakfast Buffet) and the main pool. Room was extremely clean and a perfect size for our family of 3 (king bed + single cott for my 4 year old son)
Beach is one of the nicest in the world. Perfect for young children. My son had a wonderful time making sand castles and he could walk out pretty far without the water getting too deep. Lots of seats and shade if needed.
Pools are great and the water park is awesome. Lazy river is not that lazy as it races you around pretty fast (need to wear the provided life preserver). The water slides are fun.
Restaurants are very good. The Seville Italian is a must....GREAT FOOD, ATMOSPHERE AND SERVICE!!!!!! Kimono's Japaniese is very good. The Stewfish Seafood on the beach was not my favourite as both my wife and son were eaten alive by the bugs, portions were small, but the sunset was beautiful. (Bring bug spray if you get eaten by bugs and Afterbite) Arizona's Tex Mex was also very good. You have to try Dino's pizza for lunch. The thin crust pizza there was the best and the beef patty at the grill were very tasty.
The kids club is a must for all children. Our son did not want to leave and had a blast making cookies with Cookie Monster, Exercising with Elmo, painting shells, making bandanas, jamaican flags and more. He met lots of friends and looked forward to going to the kids club everyday. We kept him in there only part of the day, but the service is available from 9:30am to 9:00 pm, closing for lunch and dinner for an hour. The service can also be extended for an additional fee. The Sesame Street shows, parade and characters were amazing and great for the kids on the resort. My son had so much fun dancing and partying with the characters.
Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our vacation. The kids club staff, resort managers, chefs, cleaning crew, bartenders and waitstaff all greet you with a smile on every encounter. Looking forward to returning again soon.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank JasonTravel22
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Okay - so I figure a late review is better than no review at all!!

My family travelled to Beaches Negril in Nov/Dec 2010 for our wedding on December 1st. We chose Beaches Negril because we had children staying with us (and therefore couldn't book at Sandals Negril - our first choice). While we didn't get our first choice, sometimes things happen for a reason and I couldn't have been more pleased ... we got the vacation of a lifetime and a wedding better than I could have hoped for!

We were a group of 22 people. My fiance and our 4 kids ended up booking a 2 bedroom suite which means Butler Service with your room. While at first I didn't think I would use that kind of service, I am not sure I can go back to life without Butler Service (I am kidding of course - but what a great luxury on your wedding trip!). Conrad was his name and he became a 23rd member of our wedding party! He was AMAZING and if you are upgrading to Butler Service - please ask for him! He reserved our spot on the beach each day, he made sure our group always had plenty of cold drinks and Red Stripe! He made any reservations that needed making, he took care of our entire group - and not just our immediate family of 6, he brought us anything that we needed - before we even knew we needed it!! I am 100% convinced that Conrad made our experience as good as it was and we miss him!!! :)

Everything else at the resort is exactly as we expected. Powder sand, clean beaches, a water park that isn't too busy (even my 79 yr old FIL enjoyed the lazy river a few times!). The rooms are a tiny bit dated, but clean and well taken care of so that didn't matter.

One MINOR flaw in our trip was the day after we got married. Since they are constantly doing upgrades, they started upgrades to our "building" the day after we got married. This meant a 9am phone call from management looking to get me and my family relocated to another room. Not a pleasant experience ... especially when I had too much champagne the night before! ;) But Conrad to the rescue - and he took care of getting all of our stuff moved and making sure we had accomodations close to the rest of our group (management originally tried to move us across the complex - to a very nice room - that was very far from the rest of our wedding guests).

Wedding: We ended going with an upgraded package - even though you don't need to. I am very pleased that we did, and even more pleased that we went with a sit down meal and bar service. We also rented a dance floor and while that seems a bit excessive for only 22 guests, we danced the night away and have memories that will last a lifetime. I wouldn't have changed a thing!!

We have lots of other places to visit with our kids - but will definately be back to Jamaica someday soon! We loved it and continue to recommend it to anyone that asks!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family