US$239
Westender Inn(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$64
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$126
US$160
US$150
Seastar Inn(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$56
Hotels.com
Catcha Falling Star(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
The Cliff Hotel(Negril)
US$705
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$790/night.

5,630 results
All reviewskids campsesame streetcafe de parisstew fishbanana boatbig topfamily vacationclub liquidxbox roomx boxcookie monsterdino's pizzacharacter breakfastwater sportskids clubturks caicosthe main pool bar
Reviewed 13 July 2012

We had an excellent 2 week stay at Beaches Negril, we used the nursery for our 1 and 3 year old girls nearly everyday and were more than happy with the ladies who run the nursery,they were so friendly and natural with the children.
The servers in all the restaurants were excellent but we did have a favourite in the Arizona restaurant and that was Shawna (I hope I have her name right) she also did our candlelight dinner on the beach, we thought she was a lovely lady.
Water sports were very good with plenty to do at anytime of day (weather permitting) Howard who worked on water sports was very friendly and helpful.
Entertainment was excellent, we must have seen every Sesame street show! the entertainment staff never seemed to go home! They popped up everywhere through the day and were always happy and talking to the children, that's how we met Latoya and Fasha, two trainees training as part of the entertainment team. We had lunch with them on a couple of occasions and it was a pleasure to meet them, I just hope they get jobs at the end of their training as they would be a credit to Beaches, I think Latoya should be in the nursery though as every time she saw us she was picking up and cuddling Belle my 1 year old,, not that Belle minded she loved her! I just hope that when I come back next time I see them again, we really will miss them.
All the bar staff including beach bar and pool bars were faultless, always served with a smile,nothing was too much trouble.
I only have a couple of complaints and they are that considering how much Beaches charge to stay I really don't think you should have to pay for Wi-fi, in England this is standard in basic hotels. My other complaint is the fact that there is no shower gel provided in the rooms, I forgot to bring my own and so went to the shop where the cheapest shower gel was $10!!
My tip would be to make sure you take bug spray as we were all bitten quite badly but once we started to use the bug spray we were fine.
I would definetelt stay at this hotel again.

5  Thank ReggyBristolUK
Reviewed 11 July 2012

We love Beaches! In the past, we have stayed at Beaches Boscobel and Beaches Turks & Caicos (twice each) with our family of 4. This year, we couldn't afford Beaches, so we booked a less expensive resort in Lucea, Jamaica. We had to check out Beaches Negril and decided to spend one of our vacation days there on a day pass. We went from 10am-6pm on Monday, 7/2 -- our family, 2 adults & 2 children, ages 5 & 8.

What a GREAT way to spend the day! The kids really enjoyed the water slides and lazy river. We went to lunch at Arizona's -- by FAR the BEST lunch I had on my vacation! I tried the chili, the chicken wings, and the jerk burger -- all were AWESOME! One thing I really appreciated about Beaches Negril was the extensive selection of non-alcoholic mixed and frozen drinks. I'm pregnant and cannot indulge in alcoholic beverage. I was getting tired of the pina colada and strawberry dacquiri slushees at our resort. (The kids enjoyed the variety of drinks at Beaches, too, especially the Fairy Princess, Icy Lemon & Chocolate Monkey!)

We also fit in one of the Sesame Street activities during our visit: Science Projects with Super Grover and friends. I told Kimberlee, the employee running the event, that we were there on a day pass, and she was still SUPER friendly towards my kids (way friendlier than the staff at our resort)... She made sure they got photos with each of the characters to remember their visit.

The beach was what you expect Negril beach to be: expansive with blue water & soft white sand. We didn't spend much time on the beach because of jelly fish.

Can't comment on the rooms, but the grounds were lush and seemed well-maintained.

The pools weren't huge, but large enough to be entertaining. Compared to the other Beaches resorts I've been to, I would say the water park seems the smallest of the three.

1  Thank LisaSecula
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Just returned from a week long trip to Beaches Negril. What an amazing place. We went with a group of 12 and also with friends joining us from Sandals just down the road and my sister and kids joining us from Beaches Sandy Bay. I cannot say enough about this place. We booked through Custom Travel in Wallingford CT so a big shout out to Veronica who did a great job recommending this place and putting our trip together for us. We had the 5:50 a.m. flight from JFK and arrived in Jamaica about 8:30 a.m. their time. There is a one hour time difference. We knew in advance that the shuttle ride would be approximately an hour and a half and quite frankly it was so enjoyable seeing sites of the Jamaican culture that I wouldn’t even mind if it was longer. Upon arrival we were greeted with a refreshing welcome drink and a cold towel. Courtney was wonderful and he handled our bags. Because friends of ours had booked a concierge room we were able to check in at a special office for concierge guests. We were escorted to Arizona’s for lunch then we were free to get on with our vacation.
The pools are great with both having swim up bars. The water park is really fun with two water slides, one being the fastest one I’ve been on, we had a blast with them.
The beach is indescribable. The water is very clear and an amazing blue color, You can stand in the water waist deep and still see your feet. I am an admitted beach snob and this one passed my test with flying colors. I am from New England and you couldn’t pay me $1000 to put my feet in the water up there.
We did many of the water sports they offered including the banana boats. We also did the snorkeling trip that was included. The boat took us out to a reef with beautiful aqua green colored water and plenty of tropical fish. It was an hour long and you sign up at the dive shop. A must do.
Word of caution – we rented jet skis on our beach from Roy and Pete for a half hour. After only 15 minutes they started calling us in for no reason. Total rip off. If you want to rent jet skis I highly suggest going to the left of the resort. Pete and Roy are on the right.
Restaurants: We ate at all of them except for Stewfish for dinner. There are mosquitoes and lots of them, they seem to prefer the women. We did bring bug spray which did help. We ate at Stewfish for breakfast twice and it was amazing. Buffets were great, with a nice grilling section that varied day to day. The Seville was good too. We ate there twice. Nice Italian menu. Kimonos was a lot of fun but you really do have to make reservations in advance. That is the only restaurant that you have to. Arizona's had good steaks, fajitas, and a good nacho bar.
Thursday night was their beach party. They had a nice buffet set up on the beach that included ribs, jerk chicken and lots of other stuff. Beautiful sunsets!
There is one main bar located in the theatre area. Great drinks and the bartenders knew their stuff! Ned and Leggen were awesome and hooked us up with some terrific drinks. We hung out at the beach bar during the day and again great drinks, the bartenders were always willing to come up with different drinks for you and made great jelly fish shots! Speaking of I did get stung by a jelly fish for the first time. Sting lasted for about 3 hours but was bearable.
We went with a bunch of kids ranging in age from 17-20 and they had a greattttt time. They liked club liquid and hanging out at the bars. Drinking age is 18 so they took advantage of that. Drinks are not super strong like at home even though they did have name brands such as Absolute.
I asked several times on trip advisor about men wearing long pants in the restaurants. I got different answers every sing le time. I am happy to report that they DO NOT have to wear long pants for ANY of the restaurants.
All in all it was one was the coolest places we have been and I would recommend this place in a heartbeat.
If you have any questions about this resort feel free to send me a message.

4  Thank Karen06492CT
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We had a nice vacation at this resort. The service was very good. The only complaint we had was with the hot water. It kept running cold and we had to wait longer than expected for a hot shower each.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We (Myself , Wife, Matthew(5) and Kristen 21 just got back. We were there 7 nights. My son loves the slides and thegentleman named Alton. Alton is the life guard at the sliding board area of the pool. My son only went up and down them 250 times if not more. Simone was excellent from the photo shop as was Collin. Everyone that works there is top notch. The only complaint is that the bar areas do not serve Appleton rum, they serve a rum from Guyana called El Dorado. Putrid rum. We went there in 2011 and we rebooked another trip for 2012 while at the premises to receive substantial savings as well as for 2013. I cannot wait till the trip time in 2013 it was truly a very relxing environment.

1  Thank Monte C