US$239
US$150
US$105
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Westender Inn(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$64
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$191
US$160
Travelocity
US$126
US$150
Catcha Falling Star(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
The Cliff Hotel(Negril)
US$705
Priceline
Seastar Inn(Negril)(Great Value!)
Judy House Cottages and Rooms(Negril)(Great Value!)
5,633 results
All reviewskids campsesame streetcafe de parisstew fishbanana boatbig topfamily vacationclub liquidxbox roomx boxcookie monsterdino's pizzacharacter breakfastwater sportskids clubturks caicosthe main pool bar
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Odane Wright what can I say you and the entertainment staff are OUTSTANDING with the kids and also the adults , from the time we got there to the time we left y’all kept us occupied with laughs to the point we as parents felt SAFE !!!! Our boys loved you to no end , we also appreciated your warmth of love that you gave each and everyone you came to know , from SUN UP to literally late into the evening you and staff where there , I can’t imagine working that much everyday and still having a smile on your face , to me it shows how dedicated you are to Beaches Resort ,

Thank you friend , NO WORRIES !!!

2  Thank toby p
Jasmine J, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Negril Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Hello, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of Beaches Negril. I’m so glad to hear that Odane Wright was able to meet your expectations and provide you with a comfortable experience. I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our friendly and accommodating employee.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My family visited Beaches Negril for a much needed getaway this past week. This has been our first time to Jamaica, and I must say the country and the people are just beautiful. From the moment of our arrival in the airport, from the second we arrived at the resort, the staff has been extremely attentive to us & our every need. Yesterday it rained a bit & I was at the time a little disappointed, but we met Odane, who is here to entertain & that he did! He jumped in the pool w/his clothes on, in the rain, & just called it some liquid sunshine. He had everyone laughing & all the kids within an hour in a race & trying out for a talent show. If you are looking for a family vacation to really relax, yet make bonds with w/great people and experience a beautiful country & resort, book Beaches Negril. It will be one of the best times you will ever have had!!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the Stories Odane tells and the company he keeps he is a very funny guy and I liked to hang out with him wish we hand more time to spend with him. Great company and great time had by all.
Jordan Donato

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

You have an employee named Odane who by far was spectacular. All around great with my kids and all others as well very personal and a pleasure to talk with. He takes the time to get to know everyone he comes in contact with and truly loves what he does. Wish we had more time to hang out with him truly blessed for you to have him in your employment.
John Donato

Reviewed 12 October 2017

My husband and I go to our regular Sandals - Royal Plantation every winter but we wanted to take our girls to our much loved country, Jamaica. Yeah Mon! We originally had a trip booked for Sarasota, FL but with Hurricane damage, we decided to change our trip to Jamaica. Not that our Florida resort was damaged but we figured, better to let them get their town back to it's beautiful self before we spend our money there. So glad we did! This was our kids first trip to Jamaica and our 5th time as we travel to Sandals Royal Plantation ever winter. Over all we had a great holiday at this Beaches Resort. Lots of similarities to our Sandals except there are kids. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, The food was amazing everywhere except I wasn't big on Dino's pizza. Room for improvement there. The staff are so nice and very accommodating. No surprise there, we love our Jamaican friends. They are genuine kind people! Our kids are older so we were able to let them be on the resort although they stuck with us most of the time. I was a little concerned travelling to the island in October as it's rainy season but we lucked out, the weather was hot and sunny most days with a little rain here and there just to cool things off. The ocean was great, the snorkelling was fun and the snorkelling guide was very informative and dove down to pick up sea urchents for my daughter to touch and look at. We went with Concierge level service since we are so use to having butler service at Sandals Royal Plantation, we thought we better not go cold turkey. Concierge was helpful but not entirely sure if its worth the extra money. We didn't miss the butler service as we are quite capable to "shag" our own drinks at the bar and it saved us tip money in the end. Our only complaints were the dress code was not enforced at the Italian restaurant as we dressed up accordingly as well as our kids did too but we saw others in jeans and tshirts and runners. No effort in attire by some of the other guests. Other complaint is that when booking guests with small babies/kids, please keep them in one section of the resort if at all possible. We have older kids and we have already lived through the baby stage. I was up most of one night because next door was a screaming baby. Not the kids fault but the parents were not attending to the little one and I wanted to knock on their door but I held back. Another observation and again, no reflection on the resort staff but we noticed that some guests often wasted their food excessively and we were quite disgusted how people could waste such beautiful food in front of these servers who probably do not make much of an income and have to watch these people waste food. I said to our server that they will not see waste at our table. We have brought up our kids properly and taught them to eat what on their plates and not to take too much. Another complain is that designated smoking sections are not enforced. People often smoked where they felt like it. I think the staff are well within their rights to tell guests to butt it out if they are not in a smoking section. I think they are afraid to offend someone. I have no problem telling someone to go smoke somewhere else but I shouldn't have to.

Overall, I recommend this resort to any family with young or older kids. Not sure I would go there if I didn't have kids when I can go to an adult only Sandals with peace and quiet and I don't think I would go there in high season with a gazillion kids running around. Guess I'm getting old but if the resort was 100 percent open and booked to full capacity, it would be packed. I enjoyed the fact that there were not many people in the restaurants and there was no waiting for a table and hardly anyone in the adult pool. I like my space. I have to mention as well that the maid service was exceptional. They were so generous with towels and the room was always spotless.

So, I recommend this resort to anyone with kids. My hubby are returning to your beautiful country this winter to our second home at SRP. Until then, Yeah Mon! Looking forward to my Dirty Banana.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the gardens, not the pools.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family