Charela Inn / Le Vendome(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$108
US$76
US$61
Catcha Falling Star Gardens(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$57
Beach House Condos(Negril)
US$140
US$86
  • Pool
The Boardwalk Village Hotel(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$107
Catcha Falling Star(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Chippewa Village(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Pool
Alvynegril Guest House(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$85
Bourbon Beach Hotel(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$77
5,677 results
All reviewskids campsesame streetcafe de parisstew fishbanana boatbig topfamily vacationclub liquidx boxxbox roomcookie monstercharacter breakfastdino's pizzawater sportsadrian whiteheadkids clubturks caicos
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Great place for a wedding, exceptional staff and service, great food, and plenty to do. Odane is awesome, kept us smiling all day every day, thanks my man! Would definitely go back and highly recommend to all.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Odane Wright what can I say you and the entertainment staff are OUTSTANDING with the kids and also the adults , from the time we got there to the time we left y’all kept us occupied with laughs to the point we as parents felt SAFE !!!! Our boys loved you to no end , we also appreciated your warmth of love that you gave each and everyone you came to know , from SUN UP to literally late into the evening you and staff where there , I can’t imagine working that much everyday and still having a smile on your face , to me it shows how dedicated you are to Beaches Resort ,

Thank you friend , NO WORRIES !!!

2  Thank toby p
Jasmine J, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Negril Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Hello, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of Beaches Negril. I’m so glad to hear that Odane Wright was able to meet your expectations and provide you with a comfortable experience. I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our friendly and accommodating employee.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My family visited Beaches Negril for a much needed getaway this past week. This has been our first time to Jamaica, and I must say the country and the people are just beautiful. From the moment of our arrival in the airport, from the second we arrived at the resort, the staff has been extremely attentive to us & our every need. Yesterday it rained a bit & I was at the time a little disappointed, but we met Odane, who is here to entertain & that he did! He jumped in the pool w/his clothes on, in the rain, & just called it some liquid sunshine. He had everyone laughing & all the kids within an hour in a race & trying out for a talent show. If you are looking for a family vacation to really relax, yet make bonds with w/great people and experience a beautiful country & resort, book Beaches Negril. It will be one of the best times you will ever have had!!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the Stories Odane tells and the company he keeps he is a very funny guy and I liked to hang out with him wish we hand more time to spend with him. Great company and great time had by all.
Jordan Donato

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

You have an employee named Odane who by far was spectacular. All around great with my kids and all others as well very personal and a pleasure to talk with. He takes the time to get to know everyone he comes in contact with and truly loves what he does. Wish we had more time to hang out with him truly blessed for you to have him in your employment.
John Donato