CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$126
  • Pool
Charela Inn / Le Vendome(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$108
Catcha Falling Star Gardens(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$69
  • Pool
US$100
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
The Boardwalk Village Hotel(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$107
Catcha Falling Star(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Bourbon Beach Hotel(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$77
5,677 results
All reviewskids campsesame streetcafe de parisstew fishbanana boatbig topfamily vacationclub liquidx boxxbox roomcookie monstercharacter breakfastdino's pizzawater sportsadrian whiteheadkids clubturks caicos
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Really don't want to leave a bad review....we enjoyed our stay. I think the points below will add value to someone:

1 - Most of the reviews are very accurate...the good ones and even the not so good ones are very true. Especially when it comes to the staff.....some are very very nice and a few are rude....and most are somewhere in the middle.

2 - When it comes to food, the specialty restaurants were all very good....the exception is the buffet. It was awful just about all the time....I think I figured out that with the resort being very light on guests, when they 1st cook the food and put it out, it is ok. If you go an hour later or 2 hours later...it is the same food, all dried out and unappetizing. I suspect that during busy times, the food cycles enough where it is fresh and more appetizing throughout the meal.

3 - I am a details guy, I notice the small things like lack of maintenance, chipped paint, sloppy renovations and the like. This resort seems to be in the middle of a renovation cycle as there is no active work, some areas are really nice (small pool and surrounding) and others are in need of rehab (big pool and surrounding). Our room looked like work had been done recently, but the work was very sloppy.

4 - We traveled with an older teen - there were not many people there to begin with and hardly any near his age. The resort is mostly geared toward small kids and their parents that want to be drunk most of the day....not a knock, just reality.....

5 - I think the cost was way too high for the value given. Having stayed at "high end" all inclusive's AND "lower end" all inclusive's...this place falls somewhere in the middle. Unfortunately not anywhere near the $200 per person per night (without airfare) that was paid. I would have gladly paid more for a more luxury experience. With the cost so high and the area wages so low, I was expecting more from the property upkeep and the offerings in general. For this reason alone, I would not return.

In summary - the trip was good...but priced too high. If you have small kids and like to get drunk while someone else tends to your kids....this is the place for you! If you are not a big drinker (like us)...you may see low value for your money spent. While I will not return here...I may try a Sandals property in the future.

Room Tip: If you choose a cheap room - it will face the road and you will hear cars at night. But not sure if paying more is really worth it.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank cmhou2002
Jasmine J, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Negril Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Beaches Negril. It appears that some aspects of your trip were enjoyable however we are disappointed to hear about the shortcomings during your stay and I regret that you were not satisfied with the performance level from all of our employees. Please do know we will be investigating your concerns further as we have a firm commitment to our guests to make our resort more efficient.

Regarding your concerns about the food and dining options at the buffet, it is surprising to note that some of the food served was not to your expectations as this aspect of our operation is usually considered exceptional and very often received compliments from our guests. We are therefore sorry if you were not similarly impressed.

Regarding your comments of the maintenance issues experienced during your stay, I regret that your review is not more reflective of our dedication to the upkeep and maintenance of our resort and we are terribly sorry. Even though our staff performs a number of quality control checks, there are times when items may become damaged without our knowledge. When incidents are reported, we respond immediately to repair any damaged items as quickly as possible to avoid any further inconveniences during your stay.

We want to make sure future guests do not have similar feedback and will take action by notifying the appropriate departments of your remarks - including our Executive Management Team. We regret if we were unable to meet your expectations during your stay and hope we gain the opportunity of serving you in the future.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Great place for a wedding, exceptional staff and service, great food, and plenty to do. Odane is awesome, kept us smiling all day every day, thanks my man! Would definitely go back and highly recommend to all.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Odane Wright what can I say you and the entertainment staff are OUTSTANDING with the kids and also the adults , from the time we got there to the time we left y’all kept us occupied with laughs to the point we as parents felt SAFE !!!! Our boys loved you to no end , we also appreciated your warmth of love that you gave each and everyone you came to know , from SUN UP to literally late into the evening you and staff where there , I can’t imagine working that much everyday and still having a smile on your face , to me it shows how dedicated you are to Beaches Resort ,

Thank you friend , NO WORRIES !!!

2  Thank toby p
Jasmine J, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Negril Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Hello, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of Beaches Negril. I’m so glad to hear that Odane Wright was able to meet your expectations and provide you with a comfortable experience. I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our friendly and accommodating employee.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My family visited Beaches Negril for a much needed getaway this past week. This has been our first time to Jamaica, and I must say the country and the people are just beautiful. From the moment of our arrival in the airport, from the second we arrived at the resort, the staff has been extremely attentive to us & our every need. Yesterday it rained a bit & I was at the time a little disappointed, but we met Odane, who is here to entertain & that he did! He jumped in the pool w/his clothes on, in the rain, & just called it some liquid sunshine. He had everyone laughing & all the kids within an hour in a race & trying out for a talent show. If you are looking for a family vacation to really relax, yet make bonds with w/great people and experience a beautiful country & resort, book Beaches Negril. It will be one of the best times you will ever have had!!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the Stories Odane tells and the company he keeps he is a very funny guy and I liked to hang out with him wish we hand more time to spend with him. Great company and great time had by all.
Jordan Donato