2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 23/06/21
Booking.comUS$425
eDreamsUS$425
Lol.travelUS$446
All reviews bush bar recording studio hot tub bass sanwood villa private beach cell phone gee jam guest services rio grande jon baker co owner blue lagoon laid back banana pancakes lush rainforest s cove
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Portland.the most eastern of Jamaicas parishes. hidden in a secluded area you arrive at Geejam. What a fabulous sight.Situated on a hill.among gorgeous flora and fauna. check in is a breeze.Wonderful front desk check in. escorted to your spectacular ocean view room with large balcony.the artwork in the room is museum quality. A whole history of Jamaican music and culture.the food and service is off the charts.authentic Jamaican delicious food. Impecable service from the beautiful staff.and then there is Steve, the manager. What a treasure.he greets everyone,chats and make you feel so special.everthing is there.infinity pool etc.Bar is fabulous.get a tasty rum mix on arrival on the house.words cannot describe this utopia.i was hooked.one of the best hotel experiences i have had and i have travelled extensively.cannot wait to bring my friends and family back.as we say in patios.Geejam a Gwaan Wid tings.bravo.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a needed getaway. From the moment I booked reservation Ms.Rose went out of her way to accommodate Myself & Queen.
My original booking had a issue so we were upgraded to a incredible Drum & Bass suite.
Incredible views with the requested privacy we wanted.

Quite enough to hear the ocean water.
Room was clean.

The whole staff is a pleasure to interact with

Nobody has a bad attitude or shows frustration at any point in the day. Very helpful and always at your call.

A Big thank you to everybody at the front desk as well as the restaurant.

We were lucky enough to meet Steve - such a honor.

We can tell he loves the experience he gets to provide people and the staff that work there take pride in and love their job.
Steve was beyond generous to my girlfriend and self with complimentary drinks at the bar ... Please try yourself a Ting a Ling or Rum lunch or A ET (Sprite,Hennessy , and lemon)

Compliments to the chef for keeping us full stomached during our stay
All the food was fresh , hot and delicious

The OJ in morning with breakfast is like drinking liquid gold!! Put a smile on my face every sip.

The whole stay was romantic
Clean
Private but we were well attended too
Felt very taken care of

On top of providing us with Exemplary service
We were compensated with a full body massage when one of our amenities wasn't available for us to use.
One of most relaxing massages ever in my life. It's only right we return and bring others along to enjoy and share the experience .
Would recommend

To the whole staff - Thank you for everything you do on a daily basis.
I'm sure some guests are rude and unappreciative but it takes a lot to be in the service business and treat people to a nice stay away from their own problems in your very own place you call home . For that myself and girlfriend are eternally grateful and will always support.

Steve & and Ms. Rose - Thank you for being so kind accommodating and overall just good people throughout the experience. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of financially or morally . Everything was as described and more. You all are providing a great experience for the community and us abroad we will definitely be back in a august to meet again. Looking forward to seeing you both ! Y'ves$Mshae

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I absolutely CANNOT get enough of this place. 1000 reviews wouldn’t do justice for the quality service I receive every time I visit GeeJam. It is literally the Gem of the island! From the property itself, to the staff TO THE FOOOOOD! My God! The best ackee and sailfish I’ve had in my LIFE! And the chef came out to introduce itself and put such a personal touch on our meal. I feel so blessed by the level of high quality treatment I get at GeeJam

If above and beyond was a person, it would be Tyrone! He treated me and my friends as if we were his family! We left so special! The Owner Mr. Beaver is sooooo personable and fun, everyone is so professional. It’s unreal. I’ve traveled to a lot of places and never have I ever received TOP notch service like I get at GeeJam!!!

Shout outs to Arthur as well! I will be back very soon!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tamz1669
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

No words! Geejam was amazing, from beginning to end our stay could not have been better. The food and drinks at the Bush Bar were awesome, views, room and beach were just to die for. Perfect weekend getaway ❤️ Will be returning!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2021 via mobile

Best birthday!Nice Villas, breathtaking views, good food private beach. The co owner Steve is great! Really nice person accommodated us well. We will ONLY stay here when we visit Jamaica. One Love

Trip type: Travelled as a couple