“Best Vacation in Jamaica!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lovinlife...
Woodland Hills, Ca
“Best Vacation in Jamaica!!”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 for a stay in September 2011

In Sept 2011 we did a girls trip, found Siesta online through Villasinjamaica. This was my 10th trip to the Island I consider my home away from home. I had always stayed in all inclusive resorts in Negril or Mo Bay. The house is very comfortable, clean. The best part besides the beautiful beach is the staff. I can't say enough about the Jamaican hospitality, our cook Cheryl, I wanted to bring her home with me. Dale hung out with us all day and would walk with us girls when we left the villa. Marlen and his dogs kept us feeling very safe.
We loved it so much we have a week booked for January 2014, there will be 6 of us this time, 2 of the girls have never been to jamaica. I'm thrilled to share with them the place I love so much! Will post again when we return from Girls Trip 2014. Ya mon!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing