If you're looking for a great 4 star hotel, then don't go to CA. However, if you just want to have a good time, then you can't beat them for fun and relaxation. I stayed there for the first time February 23rd - 28th. It was not only my first time at CA but also my first time in Jamaica. The staff there made sure that I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The water sports staff were just wonderful. I spent a great deal of time with one of the snorkle instructors, who took the time to work with me through my fear of the ocean. The kyacking was also very good. The food was so so, but I can honestly say that I was never hungry. Now, the problem was in the room. The rooms were very clean and colorful, but the the bathrooms made me scream with fear.
My best advise is to tell you to go and enjoy. I am already planning my next trip. I have made some lasting friends and I can't wait to see them again. Especially one particular employee (no names mentioned).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shuttle Bus service attract an extra charge. Airport Transportation attract an extra charge. Free internet service only in lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Ambiance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Ambiance Hotel Runaway Bay
- Ambiance Hotel Runaway Bay
- Resort All Inclusive Ambiance
- Club Ambiance Jamaica/Runaway Bay
- Club Ambience Jamaica