This is not a 3 Star hotel!!
We were dropped off at entrance which was on the road BC it's so small that a bus can't drive in there. This place is right beside a very busy highway and the semi truck use their engine brakes throughout the night while passing by.
Cement on the entrance is all broken up and we had to push our suitcases on it to get to the front desk.
You have to use stairs to get to your room. Everything looks super old and out dated. Towels in the room were stained and they had the thinnest old small towels at the beach. Oh right, which beach?? Tiny little man made beaches. Water In their man made lagoons was up to you knee and very rocky.
No service at the beach for drink refills. Only 27 people there and by the time we had left after a week then was maybe 5 people left there.
Staff does their very best with the limited resources they have. There is only 1 restaurant which is only buffet for each meal. They have burger & fries in the afternoon. The food was simple and good.
No bottled water anywhere.
There was very little Entertainment every night.
We would say this place was way over priced!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shuttle Bus service attract an extra charge. Airport Transportation attract an extra charge. Free internet service only in lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Ambiance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Ambiance Hotel Runaway Bay
- Ambiance Hotel Runaway Bay
- Resort All Inclusive Ambiance
- Club Ambiance Jamaica/Runaway Bay
- Club Ambience Jamaica