I just returned back from a visit to Club Ambiance over the Labor Day holiday and I had the most wonderful time. I was a bit weary after reading some of the reviews but decided that no matter what, I'd make the best of it,
What I loved best was the family like atmosphere. Every where I turned the staff was greeting me by name. I can't say that I had any favorites, because they were all outstanding, especially the bartenders who went out of their way to make special drinks to my liking.
The other guest at the hotel were very friendly. I met some awesome people from all over the globe. Being a woman traveling by myself, they really took me under their wings to make sure I didn't spend too much time alone.
The activites at the "beach" were great. Within 30 minutes of my arrival to the hotel I was out kayaking up the Jamaican coast. The beach was man made but that suited me just fine. My new friends and I were able to snorkel just outside the semi enclosed beach area. Shopping and Dunn's River Falls were also very enjoyed.
Overall I had an excellent experience. My room was excellent, water pressure was excellent and the food was excellent (don't sleep on the grill, the burgers are to die for). I am looking forward to my next visit in December.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shuttle Bus service attract an extra charge. Airport Transportation attract an extra charge. Free internet service only in lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Ambiance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Ambiance Hotel Runaway Bay
- Ambiance Hotel Runaway Bay
- Resort All Inclusive Ambiance
- Club Ambiance Jamaica/Runaway Bay
- Club Ambience Jamaica