“I didnt want to go home!!!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Exodus Retreat

Room 2
Bathrooms
Bathroom
The veranda
Removable Creche attachment around the pool for child safety
Villa Kitchen - newly built
private beach
view
dunns river nearby
Riding on the Beach
Relax under the shade of the almond trees on your own private residents beach
Private Beach
Runaway Bay
Private beach
Jewel golf course
Golf early in the morning
Footpath around the golf course
Exodus Retreat
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sthimas
Rhode Island
“I didnt want to go home!!!”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Exodus Retreat for 7 days ! We had a total of 10 people 5 adults and 5 children and everyone enjoyed themselves. I want to say thank you to Andrew, Stephen, Regina, Bob, and of course our chef Ms. Monica who my son wanted to put in his suitcase! Ms. Monica made us the most delicious meals, I'm having withdrawals of her cooking as we speak. Andrew, Stephen and Bob made our trip unforgettable,they treated us like family, with that said we came as strangers and left as friends! I cant wait to go back next year! You have to check out all the local spots and the non-touristy areas to really experience Jamaica! I could go on and on but I will just say you wont be disappointing. I would also like to thank Clare for being so responsive and helpful during this process!!!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
nicoleray...
Wakefield, Rhode Island
“Exodus Retreat is amazing!!”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

10 of my family members to include adults adolescents and a 9 year old stayed for 7 days and we now consider the "staff" to be our Jamaican family. Andrew was fantastic, ensuring we had a great time even on rainy days. A day trip on his catamaran and a trip to The Blue Hole are a must. Vagabond Charters is THE BEST!! Ms. Monica is an amazing chef you will not be disappointed! This is my first trip abroad without GI upset Steven was our go to guy, he and Regina were patient and kind and kept the villa looking fantastic. "Bob" helped Andrew to transport my large family here there and everywhere. He and Regina even created a soak from the trees on the property to help heal my broken heel!!!! We had to leave the house at 3AM to catch an early flight and was amazed to see everyone up to see us off to the airport. We will be returning to Jamaica and the Exodus Retreat as soon as possible.

Khloe2120
Baltimore, Maryland
“Worth every penny! We will be back again!”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Food was amazing! Service was fantastic! Staff and the crew were attentive and prompt!

A great place to host big groups!

Clatia92
Maryland
“Didn't want to leave!”
Reviewed 21 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

This villa was perfect for our group of 12. Miss Monica, Steven, Andrew, Keven and Mr. Everton were amazing and very accommodating.

It rained the first couple of days but once it subsided, we got to get out and enjoy the island. Margaritaville in Ochi was lit on a Wednesday! We kayaked and went on the catamaran cruise. Rum punch was overflowing the entire trip.

We each paid $37 for food for the 4 days, breakfast and dinner and still had leftovers. The prices for transportation were reasonable. It's a little over an hour from Montego Bays airport and 30 min from Ocho Rios.

We had a blast and I'm definitely recommending this location to those close to me.

Thanks again Andrew and team for a fun trip. Take care!

gelee1013
New Haven, Connecticut
“Beautiful Villa”
Reviewed 28 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

A group of 6 ladies stayed at this villa and we all had a really great time. From the time we arrived, we felt welcomed. The staff there was extremely friendly and helpful. The food that was prepared by Ms. Monica was the best! Wish I could get food like that everyday! The transportion getting around the island was there for our every need. I would definitely stay at this villa again. Hope to visit again very soon. Thank you Ms. Monica, Paulette, Stephen, Barbican and Andrew. You guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps. Also would like to thank Clare for all she has done to make our stay possible. Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Management Response
30 Apr 2017
Oh wow!! On behalf of the crew at Exodus thank you so so much!! You are most welcome to come and visit again :-)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing