“Amazing”

Cuisines: Jamaican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 19 April 2018

this beach is beautiful and has amazing food. the jerk chicken is amazing. they also have many different options of drinks to choose from.

1  Thank sammie54124

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Was here Monday 9th April 2018, Guy came up to us on the beach with a cardboard sign saying he was blind then he put his finger on his lips interacting that he couldn’t speak, he sat right next to us and just staring at my partner, we told him we had no money, it was the pencil he was clutching in his hand made my partner scared so we left quickly in a taxi.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a free beach to have fun and let the proverbial hair down while in Discovery Bay, Flavours is a good choice. There is music and a mixture of ethnicities and cultural that seem to automatically blend together to have fun. There is also areas set up that sell ice-cream, drinks and other items.

1  Thank KayAde P
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I’m actually sitting at flavours at this very moment! I ordered two lobsters and a burger meal! I waited over an hour for the lobster to be tasteless very hard and not seasoned and clearly had been defrosted!! Definitely not fresh! When asked why it took over and hour I was argued down, and was told it wasn’t over an hour! I had just a picture on my cannon at 5:12 as the order was being made, the order did not appear until 6:47! I paid over $3000 JMD per lobster! For that awful experience. I made sure I let them know how I feel, wouldn’t even recommend this establishment to the homeless! Instead of apologising or acknowledging that the customer service was not good they denied the fact the food was very late and the fact the taste of the food didn’t make up for it was an even more disappointment. Forget this place! Full of sand flys and the chef needs to be SACKED! And the owner/manager needs a reality check! If I was a tourist and I would have been served immediately and my complaints would have been heard but as a returning resident I did not deserve the shame respect although I still spent my money in there establishment!! Worse place I’ve ever eaten in JAMAICA

1  Thank Dominique B
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I loved someone’s comment about the music being “stupid loud” cause it is. It is a beautiful beach and the food and service were great. Good selection from the posted menu and the drinks were ice cold and generous. Lotsa vendors in the area (Sunday) but no hassles. Staying in the area, definitely be back for take out (with ear plugs )

1  Thank Dan B