Cardiff Hotel & Spa(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$129
Club Ambiance(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$176
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Haven Condo Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Restaurant
US$48
Little Savoy(Runaway Bay)
US$59
US$500
  • Breakfast included
Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$564
US$455
  • Breakfast included
Franklyn D. Resort & Spa(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$650
Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$388
BahiaPrincipe
  • Breakfast included
Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Staying here was a great experience. Friendly staff, great food, secure property, comfortable atmosphere and reasonable price. My room was perfectly and comfortably arranged. I would recommend this Villa to everyone; it perfect for business, family trips, or even someone looking to getaway and relax.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I can't seem to get enough of this little property. This was my family's second visit and believe me-it just gets better and better. Everything is just so awesome about this little property. From the , great deal of the price, security (Mr. Thorpe), to the landscaping team, to the rooms, to the front desk staff (especially Michelle), to the kitchen crew and last but certainly not least, the owner Ms. Taylor. We love it. Love it, LOVE IT!!!!!

Room Tip: The Wi-Fi is strongest when you are outside of the rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2016

For the price, this place is great.
REMEMBER, a WIDE ANGLE LENS can work miracles with your property. And it did with this one. It isn't nearly as spacious as the pics make it appear. Also the colors are not as vibrant.

I'm glad that there weren't a lot of insects around while we were there. The bathroom windows are merely wooden slats that can be opened or closed.

The staff were absolute sweethearts. Breakfast was authentic Jamaican or American, your choice. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The place looked neat and clean, but the pool was cloudy enough that it offered NO temptation.

Not so sure the staff had any clue about suggestions of what to do in Jamaica. So if you don't have a clue, check it out before you get here. But they were sweet about locking up our laptops when we went out--the room safe didn't work.

We stayed 3 nights in a resort, and 4 nights here. Our best days were here, in spite of not being on the beach. OK. We really didn't spend our time here. But early mornings here, I could go sit on the balcony and read my Bible, pray, and meditate to the sound of birds, and view of the rising sun on flowers, trees, and neighboring villas. At the resort, they constantly played loud music (even when it was just instrumental) wherever you went so that quiet relaxation was impossible.

Hmm. But the beds weren't as comfortable as the resort's.

Call them direct for the best price. We paid $78/night, king bed, breakfast for 2. It's not always easy to find places in Runaway Bay to eat, but they did direct us to Cardiff Hotel and Spa. The meal we had there was delicious and very authentic. The atmosphere was lovely. Under the stars with linen tablecloth and napkins.

Wi-Fi was weak, especially in the rooms. But plenty enough if you are on vacation.

Oh, I nearly forgot. Their hot water went out. It is a good time to think about the fact you voluntarily went into icy falls and didn't mind. Or if you lived in countryside in Mexico, you'd always have cold showers.

Room Tip: No elevator so if stairs are a problem, request 1st floor. But the balcony gives a beautiful view!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JG7_11
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Friendly staff went out of their way to make sure we had all we needed. Good Jamaican breakfast. The lack of a bar could have been a problem but the staff very happy to find a drink for a night cap. The pool was in a sunny spot and we enjoyed it at the end of the day. As others have said the gardens were lovely and well cared for. The security was good with locked gate and a security guard on duty.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2016

We are still in awe of this property. From the moment we arrived at the gate our eyes were witnessing all that we saw on the computer. Then when we made it to the front desk and checking out the property- WE KNEW RIGHT AWAY THAT OUR DECISION to stay at VILLA SONATE was a winning one!

Thanks to Michelle, the front desk staff who checked me and my family in and took the time to clear up and slight mis-communication that took place during booking. This property is not an all-inclusive but I give it 5 starts!! Well kept grounds, well secured, foods is freshly and deliciously prepared each day and the rooms are very clean and up to date with its furniture and amenities. I sent an email to the property and within days the wonderful owner by the name Sonia got in tough with me. We were so impressed by the property that we are already making plans to be back there for few days this year. We stayed there for only one night last year- December 16-17, 2015.
O and nuff respect to Mr. Thorpe the security personnel.

Sonia, thanks again to you and your awesome staff ... we will be back soon for sure.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family