See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 March 2017

We just cant seem to get enough of this nice little property and all that they offer. Ms. Taylor the owner is superb....and she has an amazing team of staff that adds to her superior management.
My family stayed here for 2 night in December 18-20 2016 and it just seems to get better and better each time. From the check in staff to the kitchen staff to the security team!!! TWO THUMBS UP... As for the owner Ms. Taylor...4 thumbs up! it was like my family hit the jackpot while we were at BREAKFAST and Ms. Taylor surprised us with her visit . We were all smiles.

Room Tip: Rooms every where on this little property is nice.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Staying here was a great experience. Friendly staff, great food, secure property, comfortable atmosphere and reasonable price. My room was perfectly and comfortably arranged. I would recommend this Villa to everyone; it perfect for business, family trips, or even someone looking to getaway and relax.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I can't seem to get enough of this little property. This was my family's second visit and believe me-it just gets better and better. Everything is just so awesome about this little property. From the , great deal of the price, security (Mr. Thorpe), to the landscaping team, to the rooms, to the front desk staff (especially Michelle), to the kitchen crew and last but certainly not least, the owner Ms. Taylor. We love it. Love it, LOVE IT!!!!!

Room Tip: The Wi-Fi is strongest when you are outside of the rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2016

For the price, this place is great.
REMEMBER, a WIDE ANGLE LENS can work miracles with your property. And it did with this one. It isn't nearly as spacious as the pics make it appear. Also the colors are not as vibrant.

I'm glad that there weren't a lot of insects around while we were there. The bathroom windows are merely wooden slats that can be opened or closed.

The staff were absolute sweethearts. Breakfast was authentic Jamaican or American, your choice. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The place looked neat and clean, but the pool was cloudy enough that it offered NO temptation.

Not so sure the staff had any clue about suggestions of what to do in Jamaica. So if you don't have a clue, check it out before you get here. But they were sweet about locking up our laptops when we went out--the room safe didn't work.

We stayed 3 nights in a resort, and 4 nights here. Our best days were here, in spite of not being on the beach. OK. We really didn't spend our time here. But early mornings here, I could go sit on the balcony and read my Bible, pray, and meditate to the sound of birds, and view of the rising sun on flowers, trees, and neighboring villas. At the resort, they constantly played loud music (even when it was just instrumental) wherever you went so that quiet relaxation was impossible.

Hmm. But the beds weren't as comfortable as the resort's.

Call them direct for the best price. We paid $78/night, king bed, breakfast for 2. It's not always easy to find places in Runaway Bay to eat, but they did direct us to Cardiff Hotel and Spa. The meal we had there was delicious and very authentic. The atmosphere was lovely. Under the stars with linen tablecloth and napkins.

Wi-Fi was weak, especially in the rooms. But plenty enough if you are on vacation.

Oh, I nearly forgot. Their hot water went out. It is a good time to think about the fact you voluntarily went into icy falls and didn't mind. Or if you lived in countryside in Mexico, you'd always have cold showers.

Room Tip: No elevator so if stairs are a problem, request 1st floor. But the balcony gives a beautiful view!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JG7_11
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Friendly staff went out of their way to make sure we had all we needed. Good Jamaican breakfast. The lack of a bar could have been a problem but the staff very happy to find a drink for a night cap. The pool was in a sunny spot and we enjoyed it at the end of the day. As others have said the gardens were lovely and well cared for. The security was good with locked gate and a security guard on duty.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple