“Dedicated staff!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Dined early (6 ish) with 2 and 4 year old, both adventurist eaters.
They were fascinated by the flashing knife work, the bursts of flame, and the sizzling sounds from the meat.
Staff were super understanding and attentive, everyone enjoyed their meals, a thoroughly pleasant family evening. Even had leftovers to snack on back at the casita.
Probably is just as good a dining experience for the "grown up" hours.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Great place for dinner/ staff was great, I had Filet Mignon & Shrimp ... great, they asked my daughter to come up and cook with the chef, great video of her (22 years old) and the chef trying to crack a egg open while throwing egg in air and trying to catch on a spatula... the management kept coming over and asking if everything was good

Reviewed 10 May 2017

We decided on a whim to eat here, because a Teppanyaki show is at least entertaining. We figured it was way overpriced. The prices were a bit high, but you also got a ton of food. I had the clear onion soup as I'm not a miso soup fan, and I was pleasantly surprised. The lettuce in the salad was terrible - mostly brown and I had a lettuce core in my bowl - but they didn't drown it in dressing like is common at Teppanyaki restaurants. The main course itself was a ton of food. I was expecting a small piece of filet and a chicken breast tenderloin at best with the combination, and it was a large piece of steak with a whole breast. The show was good, the chef entertaining. The servers were very attentive, and I think I had the best mojito I had on resort with my dinner. We were seated by the sushi bar, and the sushi chef stopped by to see us while we were finishing up, and offered us a couple small pieces of sushi to try. It was delicious. I wish I hadn't been so full or I would have ordered a roll or two!

Reviewed 6 May 2017

The Dinner was perfectly curated! They even made us a small ice-cream dessert with a candle bc it was our anniversary! Even though we had planned to get ice cream and sit but the fire!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Food and drinks were tasty at the Japanese steakhouse. Service was pretty good, although not as entertaining as some Japanese steakhouses can be.