“Excellent!”
Review of SAK-I Asian Fusion

SAK-I Asian Fusion
Ranked #340 of 1,094 Restaurants in San Juan
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have visit SAK-I in three occasions always a good experience, great location in a really nice hotel, food is AWESOME, service excellent, our waiters Francisco and Ciara explained to us almost everything on the menu. The Sake drinks are my favorite part, really refreshing and creative!! definitely visiting again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was great but the service was terrible. We ordered our food. Waited a few minutes and ordered a soup to go for our sick friend in hotel. Our to go order arrived 10 minutes before the entrees we planned to eat in the restaurant. The waitress took our food before we were finished with it. She then took 20 minutes to finally bring a check. She walked by me twice and I even had to tell another waitress that I needed my check. My daughters had to leave the table to take the soup to our friend so it wouldn't get cold. I asked to speak to the manager and after waiting 10 minutes for him to show up I decided just to leave. I was getting very impatient and afraid of what I'd really say to him. They were not even busy at this time. There were empty tables.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant is great!! The employees were nice to us and very attentive too... the food is mind blowing, very rich in taste!!!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Excellent sushi and even better service. I only had a few minutes for dinner and sat at the bar. The bartender was very friendly and had great recommendations.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Second time in this place and had the best time. Items on the menu were fresh and delicious. But the drinks were a great highlight. This time Michelle took good care of us. The service was excellent. And her drinks were on point. No fake juices here. It was all freshly squeezed and explained in detailed. Great experience at the Intercontinental.