“Delicious Food, Terrific Service”
Review of Entrevinos

Entrevinos
Ranked #28 of 1,147 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$7 - US$80
Description: Wine bar with large selection of wine and champagne at great prices. Good for families and large groups. Brunch on sundays.
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

With both ambiance and a market-style wine selection - where you purchase wine within different price points (as shown on signs above selections), Entrevinos is a unique atmosphere with a warm and sophisticated ambiance.

The menu is on a large wood board, but don’t let that fool you- the selections are both sumptuous and high-end. The prices of food are fair and the amount of food you get for your dollar is terrific. I had the halibut- chose the mashed potato side and recieved steamed vegetables, and a corn on the cob to boot. The portions were huge- enough for two.

Service is impeccable!

It’s very clean, with a modern design, warm lighting, and friendly professional staff - that make this restaurant a must if you’re in the Isla Verde area.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

very good food, beautiful modern restaurant, great ambiance, Mariem our waitress was very helpfull and has great knowledge about the restaurant scene and hot spots for good dinning in The area. Definitely will come back.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

A good friend invited us to have a business lunch here. It lasted for over 2 hours including wine, appetizers, main course, and dessert. It was the best meal I had in Puerto Rico and we ate royally all trip. The service was outstanding. The meal delicious. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We came here in a party of 6 and were not impressed with neither the menu, the service or the food. It was tasteless, very few vegetarian friendly options and overpriced. However, what bothered me the most was the poor service. We had picked out 4 bottles of wines which we had on our table. When we finished our dinner and dessert there was still one bottle unopened which we were not going to consume. The waiter came to the table and took the unopened wine bottle and as he was about to open it I told him NOT to as we were about to pay and leave. There is NO way he couldn't have heard me because he was standing next to me and looked at me as I talked to him but he still opened the bottle! No one of us wanted to drink more and we didn't even touch the wine but of course had to pay for it as he opened it.

Why did he do this? Probably so he would get a higher tip percentage as it was a higher priced bottle. What he didn't know is that he just damaged for the impression of the restaurant where he works.

3  Thank emb900
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The place is beautiful the treat is wonderful specially David the waiter You definitely want him to serve you. I went back but he was off definitely it wasn’t the same treatment ,but the food delicious and fast.