Stay here before you depart on a cruise if what you want to do while you're in San Juan is to relax in a huge American hotel. The only place in walking distance is an open-air bar Ficus that has live jazz on Saturday nights.Be sure to request a view of the harbor. We stayed in a Club room on the 12th floor; this gave us access to a veranda with views of the harbor as well as evening hors d'oeuvres and continental breakfast. Our room overlooked the fountain in front of the convention center, so after dark we could enjoy the light shows. Again, you will be pleased with your stay as long as this is the type of hotel experience you desire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. Our hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico features a comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots, all for a premier place for you to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan