US$149
US$118
US$88
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$98
  • Breakfast included
US$71
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$184
  • Restaurant
The Dreamcatcher(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$186
Andalucia House(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$99
2,578 results
All reviewsconvention centerchoices restaurantthe club loungeinfinity pooltexas de brazilpuerto ricoold san juannice hotelsushi barcruise shipacross the streetlobby barcab ridenice poolpre cruiserental carcondado area
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I have stayed a couple times in this hotel and the food is always delicious. The last time I eat 3 times the same plate (steak frites) and Maria always brought me the food. She was very nice!! Thank u maria! The room was clean and the pool is really nice.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 7 April 2012

My experience in this restaurant was completely excelent. Can't even think about one single complain. I highly recommend it and thank Elsie Rosa for her great job and charismatic service. The service of the staff, especially Ivan Amador, and the quality of the food
were perfect and gave my family and I the kind of experience we were looking for. Beautiful
decoration by the way. I would definetly go back.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2012

This hotel is not conveniently located. You are at their mercy for food and supplies... Breakfast was 23.00 per person.. dinner prices outrageous. Rooms were very nice and luxurious, very clean. We only stayed 1 night in order to catch Cruise ship next day. Consierge was very rude (twice). Luggage transfer went well. Just wish there were cafes, bistros, shops etc... that you could walk to to eat and purchase items. You need to catch a bus or cab to do so. Infinity pool was awesome... sunset best time to swim.. huge hot tub at 8pm with a drink in hand is awesome as well. Not a hotel for kids...infact we did not really see any children. Convention center is awesome to visit.
Next time we will stay in Old San Juan for food and easy access to needs.

Room Tip: Here's the thing.. hotel is very expensive. we stayed here 1 night to catch ship next day, The luggage transfer went well - very well organized.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank goldwingtravels
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Love the rooms, very modern and comfortable! It's close to the convention center, but you need a car or a taxi to move to Old San Juan or everywhere else. I was on a business trip, but definetly I'm planning to be back with my family!!! Infinity pool looks amazing!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2012

My wife and I stayed here for a few days on our way to the U.S.V.I. In hind sight we wish we had just stayed here and Puerto Rico longer instead of going to the Marriott Frenchman's Cove in the V.I.

We enjoyed our stay at this Sheraton property very much, everyone was great, and we even won a little in the casino. BUT, this is a CONVENTION hotel, not a resort hotel which means it is a little more off the beaten track. If you want to be in more of the thick of things you may want to book at the Sheraton in Old San Juan. In either case, I would strongly recommend that if you are going through San Juan on your way to another location, spend a few days here and enjoy many of the things that Puerto Rico has to offer.

Room Tip: Try to get up to a higher floor to avoid some of the street noise, get above the pool on the fourth floor. Be friendly, the desk staff will do everything they can to accommodate your requests.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple