Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$225
US$399
US$379
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Milano(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$296
US$278
Travelocity
2,453 results
All reviewsconvention centerchoices restaurantthe club loungeinfinity pooltexas de brazilpuerto ricoold san juansushi barbeautiful hotelcruise shipacross the streetlobby barcab ridepre cruiserental carcondado areaficus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2015

the room was amazing - non smoking hotel. very clean and modern décor. water was always hot, rooms were cleaned in a timely manner room service was good. casino... boring but I won so, I guess. but the best place is he pool. Amazing , clean comfortable. nice people all around AGAIN NON SMOKING! that the best reason of all.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank skeewee36
SPRHC, General Manager at Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2015

Dear skeewee36,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your Sheraton experience with us. Our goal is always to make our guests' stay comfortable and relaxed. Our amenities as designed with our guests and visitors in mind and we're glad to know that you enjoyed all of them.

If travels bring you back to San Juan, we'll be delighted to have you back.

Reviewed 17 June 2015

Recently, my wife and I decided to stay at the Sheraton in San Juan as a Honeymoon gift to ourselves. The hotel and facilities were fantastic. The staff, from the receptionists to the housekeepers, really made you feel comfortable to be there. We got there at 11am and we were supposed to check-in at 2pm. The receptionist said that the room was ready and we could go on ahead. The room itself packed quite the surprises; after being awed by the room itself and the amazing view, we noticed the staff had left a bottle of wine, four chocolate coated strawberries and a thank you note as a welcome gift. During our one night stay, we explored the entire hotel out of curiosity: the meeting rooms, the gym, the zen spa, the swimming pool, and the casino. Though we did not choose to exercise during our stay, nor did we have the extra money for a mind-blowing massage session, we were very content with the rest of the facilities. However, we did find the hotel meals to be too overpriced. I understand the benefit of not having to go out of your comfort zone and explore for a meal, but $7 for a bowl of cereal or around $16 for a cuban sandwich (they regularly sell for about $5) is just too much. Nevertheless, it was a great experience and I would hate myself if I didn't mention our nightly experience with our bartender Victor Morales. My wife and I had a great time and it was all accredited to him. So in a nutshell, it was worth it.

Room Tip: The further away from the elevators, the quieter
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jonathan A
SPRHC, General Manager at Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2015

Dear Jonathan A,

Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for choosing our hotel to celebrate such a special occasion. We are delighted to know that you and your wife enjoyed the room, the service and the amenities.

Hopefully we will see you in the future for more special celebrations.

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

Had a great time at this hotel, but was very impressed with the service and cuality of the food.
Tried the Peruvian basa thanks to a recomendation the bartender did. His name was Jose Roque, and must thanks the chef. It was delicious

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank joshuapares
SPRHC, General Manager at Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2015

Dear joshuapares,

Thank you for your excellent ratings of our hotel, staff and food on your most recent visit here in San Juan. We appreciate your recognition to Jose Roque and will make sure his manager is aware of it.

We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

I recently spent my honeymoon in the sheraton at San Juan, it was a fantastic experience, the room was clean, the pool had a great view. I am very happy with Victor Morales. He is a bartender at the hotel, he was always making sure our drinks were filled and gave us fantastic tips of local activities on and off tourist spots. I'm happy to have met with him. Made my honeymoon one I will never forget.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Araceli B
SPRHC, General Manager at Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2015

Dear Araceli B,

First of all, congratulations on your honeymoon! We are thrilled you choose the hotel to celebrate your special moment. We try very hard to help honeymooners enjoy our property during this special time.

Your recognition to Victor Morales is much appreciated and we'll make sure his manager is aware of it.

We look forward to seeing you again to celebrate your upcoming anniversaries for many years to come!

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

After we planned this vacation months ago we were so excited to get there! But then everything went out the window when we first checked in they claims a $50 hold will be placed on the credit card then we found out that it was a $150 placed on hold!! Now the nightmare begins while housekeeping came in to my room they decided to go search in my things and stole my money then they went into the next room that was apart of my group and stole money !!! I called the front desk and requested hotel security to come to our rooms we were not being treated like if we were the victims we were being treated like we were the culprits after our statements were done we were told that the hotel manager will contact us the following day!! And of course he didn't we had to contact him over and over and everyday was the same story they are investigating it! Any way the day before we left the hotel manager said they will be refunding the stolen money in the amount of $380 on the card that was on june 2nd and up to now no money has been deposited!! I WILL NEVER EVER STAY IN ANOTHER SHERATON

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
10  Thank Keisha J
DominiqueHaacke, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2015

Keisha J,

Thank you for your review. We are deeply concerned about your experience and I invite you to contact me directly so that we can further discuss your concerns. I can be reached at dominique.haacke@sheraton.com

Cordially,