Brand new Sheraton opened Nov 09 4th fl pool long narrow pool gives you best view of San Juan, Old San Juan and let's you enjoy the awesome sunsets each night.
It has a few flaws, one restaurant, and cab ribes can get expensive. You will need to rent a car to see the sights. (Parking fee $16 a night) Shutle services are being worked on. Next to PR Convention Center. Rooms are nice roomy. Free internet, friendly staff to help you with anything. One drawback, kids eat free. I prefer not to have young children around, too noisy.
I'd recommend with reservations. New hotel, some kinks in the link still exist. OH, the Casino, largest on the island- forgetaboutit. Go to the Marriot in Condado- it's the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. Our hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico features a comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots, all for a premier place for you to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan