1,061 results
All reviews old san juan casa blanca calle fortaleza rooms are small fifth floor balcony room within walking distance your luggage unique hotel marmalade would definitely stay here again stayed here for two nights free trolley cruise ship the location is perfect parking garage rooftop terrace
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Choose this hotel because every room is unique and proximity to the cruise port terminal. we loved the cleanliness of the room and property. the evening staff was high energy, and the morning staff was even higher energy. every thing worked ! the roof has an amazing view of Old San Juan. The location is surrounded with local flavor shops and excellent restaurants. the room rate was very competitive and lower than the big brand name hotels in the area. I recommend this hotel without hesitation and will book here again.

Room Tip: each room is unique, my door faced the elevator (which i didn't hear any undue hallway noise)
1  Thank Kurt G
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I made a reservation to spend my birthady with my family In old San Juan. At the moment We got there this familiar and frendly felling from all the employees was amazing..Near everything, restaurants, I recommend 100%..Sure I will be back again! Thanks to all you employees you are the best of the best!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank CLCB0911
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I fell for this hotel...literally!!! I was so stunned by how adorable this hoterl was that I stumbled up the first step!!! We stayed 5 days 4 night and was very pleased. Sure, the rooms are small...but how much time do you really spend in your room on vacation!! Each room was individually temperature controlled and we kept our room very cool!!! The roof top tubs and lounge chair area had a nice view of the city. The desk staff was super friendly and helpful in finding great places to eat (The hotel cafe was closed for renovation). One staff member in particular went above and beyond when we accidentally locked our room key in the room!! I highly recommend this hotel for a stopover before or after a cruise AND for a few days get away!! They treat you very well!!

3  Thank Cami P
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

A very nice boutique hotel for staying in Old San Juan. So much to do in Old San Juan and this stay made it delightful. It looks like the hotel took a hit from the hurricanes in 2017 but it has not lost its charm and I am glad we chose it. The pleasant staff legitimately worries about your satisfaction. They truly care and that’s nice. It’s a very cool place to stay. Extremely cruise friendly with ships leaving so late, they will hold bags for you. People are working on the hotel repairs daily but mostly out of view . My room made me feel very comfy. Looking forward to my next stay to see how they have restored and improved the place. This is no Hilton. It’s comfortable, unique, and very historical . A perfect fit for Old San Juan. They are also working to rebuild their kitchen so looking forward to enjoying the cafe next time too. Their roof top is an awesome sanctuary too.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jandmcart317
Reviewed 14 September 2018

We are here on night 2 of a 3 night stay , which is also our 2nd stay here. We didn't both choosing anywhere else as the 1st stay was great.
The hotel is doing some minor renovations, this has had no impact on our stay but just a heads up.
We've booked a suite purely based on the amount of luggage we have and it's spacious, clean and the air condition is everything we could have hoped for.
The rooftop cold tubs are a refreshing treat as the humidity can get a bit much.
Service has been amazing from the start. All the staff here have gone out of their way to ensure we have a comfortable stay and are always offering recommendations.
The location is the best you could get, centrally located and walkable to bars and restaurants.

Do not waste your time going elsewhere. There is lots of character to this hotel and it's refreshing to stay somewhere like this instead of a big box staple type hotel.

4  Thank Dennis M