“Relaxing”
other traveller has booked this property
WIDE ANGLE OF THE REDDISH ROOM UNIT
but it has also a twin futon at the side
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
WIDE ANGLE OF THE REDDISH ROOM UNIT
but it has also a twin futon at the side
Photo with other bed setting.
REDDISH CUSHIONS
REDDISH UNIT DECORATION
REDDISH UNIT View to the bathroom with shower and to the closet
REDDISH UNIT Other view of the bathroom with shower
LITTLE GIRL WATCHING KITE SURFER IN THE
SUNSET AT OCEAN PARK
SUNSET AT OCEAN PARK
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Beautiful beach of Ocean Park only 3 minute walk.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ricardo D
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great location and awesome deal. The studio was small but well equip. good enough for me my wife and our son to sleep and recharge.
Many good places to eat around the area an a block from the beach. Very safe as well. Would stay again.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 19 June 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: ocean park
Liked least: no comments
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
22 Jun 2014
I understand there are persons that know how to obey rules and others not. Before anybody reserves any of my units I send them the policies and write in capital and red letter:
PLEASE READ AND AGREE WITH THE POLICIES BEFORE RESERVING, and I do this because I want to avoid situations like this one. Upon arrival I also point out some of the policies (rules)and one of them is VISITORS which I also spotlight in yellow; policies states that for any posible exception to receive visitors (which have to be family or long term friends) they have to communicate with me first and let me know and visits can only be until 8pm (during Fridays and Saturdays we are more flexible). Well the part that she does not mention is that it was a week day and it was pass 10pm and at the other side of the street where I parked my car, I heard her talking loud (and the funny part is that she was the one that was pretty loud not her sister or her husband. Unfortunately, I can not allow this in my property because first I can NOT have any problems with my neighbors disturbing their sleep(houses in PR are pretty close to each other because we are a small island)or even disturbing other guests that want to sleep (By the way the other guests that were in the unit at side of them were going to Culebra the next day and were going to wake up at 5am). Also my next neighbor, is a doctor who is the director of the Presbysterian Hospital in Condado and he wakes up early to work. Sales are important for me but also my neighbors and other guests. Even in hotels if you are disturbing other during the night they will ask your attention.
On the other hand, for the security of the other guests and my own security, I have to control the entrance of locals to my unit. I have had other guests here that have family and friends here in PR and could have them as visitors or even had them overnight but they respected the policies.
Something that I should point out is that after they made the checkout they texted me to see if I found a gift card that supposely they left in the unit and after inspecting the unit I did not find any card but when I was taking out the sheets of the bed I found an ipod that felt in the floor and I texted them and let them know that I did not find the card but I did find a red ipod; they responded that they found the card and then passed by to pick up the ipod.
In PR it's normal to have projects near urbanizations and even high class urbanizations (houses around here can cost more than 1 million dollars; we are very close to the best beach of San Juan which it's called Ocean Park; thanks GOD non of my guests have had bad experience in any of my units; neither in any part of PR! Even in Condado there is a project like a block from Ashford avenue Called Bayola's. I have guests that have stayed and have come back, so I think that I'm doing something right and also understand that unfortunately you can not please everybody. I should also point out that they left in the unit for other to use, somethings they bought such as a magic click and other things that I dont remember. Thank you for that and for staying in one of my units and also thank you for the review because this way others can have more confidence and belive that the reviews are real. If some day you are not mad at me anymore, well your welcome back!
Nancracke...
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Cozy central location! Great location to visit whole island!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

We loved the Reddish Unit. My sister and I went for 11 nights to Puerto Rico and this place was just right for us and our needs. She even was nice enough to put the extra cot in there so we could both sleep in our own beds. It has a nice separate entrance, very safe behind a locked gate, and parking RIGHT in front of the apartment. It had a little fridge with chilled glasses and a full ice cube tray, and it had a microwave. Outside was a grill with a side burner for any additional cooking you might want to do. There are towels and linens provided. If you want beach towels you can rent them for only $2.50 each.

It was very clean and the AC worked great. The apartment is located within walking distance to a grocery store and Walgreens and many amazing restaurants. Some of the best restaurants are right in this area. It was easy to get picked up by tour companies--everybody knows Calle Loiza.

This place was a PERFECT location to see the whole island. We were on the go everyday! Ani was great at giving us a fun list of stuff to do and then leaving us to our fun! She was always available by text, phone, or email to answer any questions. And she worked around our weird schedule for flying out.

We did:
A catamaran/snorkel tour out of Fajardo to Icacos island
Luquillo Kiosks and beach
Ruta Panoramica
Old San Juan -- walking tour from our Fodor book and visited the forts
Rocaliza Adventure Tour in the Carite Rain Forest
Arecibo Observatory (largest radio satellite in the world!)
Cueva Ventana (Window Cave)
Rincon for sunset
El Junque - hiked to top and up past Juan Diego falls
Seven seas beach after a failed attempt to catch the ferry to Culebra
Pinones - biking alongside the beach and eating AMAZING mofongo at a kiosk
Bioluminescent Bay kayaking trip in Fajardo
Angel's Cave adventure tour - Rio Camuy cave system

Next time we want to do the San Sebastian Waterfalls, The Beast ziplining, Culebra, Cabo Rojo, and snorkeling in Rincon.

Thank you Ani for helping make this such a wonderful trip!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
28 Jun 2014
Hi Nancy:
Thank you for your great review; it will help others know some of the great things you can do in PR and also thank you for letting know that the units are located in a safe property and that you and your sister loved the Reddish unit (which does not have a kitchen but has microwave, coffee maker, small refrigerator and a gas BBQ with a side burner where they cooked some of their meals in the ample outside area).
I point this out because Nancy an her sister also stayed their last days in the Studio unit which has a full kitchen but they loved the Reddish unit (I suppose that in the Reddish unit they felt more like the island touch or like something near to be camping but with much more confort).
I know Nancy and her sister had a blast; they usually waked up early and returned at the end of the day.
You are welcome back!
Philadelphia
Reviewed 31 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
31 Jan 2014
Marvella and her boyfriend were very good and happy guests.
They left the unit very organized and cleaned; thank you for that !
It always make me feel so proud when guest have such a good time in PR and enjoy our place.
Well your "liitle home away from home" is waiting for you whenever you decide to come back!
TX
Reviewed 26 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
26 Dec 2013
Hi Don:
Thank you very much for your review.It was nice having you here as a guest. When ever you want to visit PR again and eat a La Cueva del Mar, you are welcome here!
Have a New Year with lots of good things, starting with health.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$65
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing