“Like!”
Review of Wicked Lily

Wicked Lily
Ranked #247 of 1,102 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$5 - US$45
Description: We are located in front of the beach in Condado, Puerto Rico, where we invite guests to celebrate life and share blends of modern and traditional Puerto Rican cuisine.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The staff was friendly.
This place is on the beach front and we arrived around 8:00 PM so there was a nice humid breeze which wasn’t bad. I wanted to try the Shrimp Po Boy, but they didn’t have it, so I was able to try the Ribeye Steak which was lovely, but since I got it well done it was a bit dry. This comes with potatoes and a sauce for the steak, I’d rate it 4.5/5. My boyfriend had Chicken with naan bread and that was a 4.8/5, the Fresh 69 alcohol drink was so good. I recommend for those that don’t drink as much or doesn’t like the taste of alcohol.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (51)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Andrea was the best waitress ever!!! I had garlic shrimp and it was really good. My friends and I enjoyed everything we had. The drinks are strong and we were pleased.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Andrea was our server tonight and was an awesome waitress. Very nice and funny!!!! We had the garlic shrimp, truffle wings, and chicken po’boy.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food was bomb and Andrea was the best! I had the garlic shrimp, chicken po boy and the truffle wings

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is probably the best bar you can visit while in Puerto Rico. The staff is fully trained, you would think they went college to learn how to make mix drinks. This is a must visit, and ask for Francisco he can literally make any drink possible.