“A great Cuban sandwich ”

Orozco's Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 1,114 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended highly by friends so I visited for lunch I ordered the Cuban and was not disappointed Too big to finish so I took the rest back to the hotel for a later snack

Write a ReviewReviews (1,378)

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We were disappointed. It was our first evening in Puerto Rico and this restaurant was recommended for Puerto Rican food. It also happened to be close to the hotel. I found the food to be just o.k. Average.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I was recommended to visit this restaurant prior to arriving to Puerto Rico, and with good reason. My food was delicious. I ordered arroz con pollo y tostones (rice and chicken with tostones) tired mofongo, and even trifongo. The food was absolutely delicious. The day that I went, the kitchen staff was short which caused an extremely long wait time, which is understandable but we were made privy of this until we complained and the manager came out to explain and apologize. Our server seemed to keep forgetting that she had us as a table because we needed to ask her to refill our empty water glasses, and to bring more silverware. All in all it was a great experience aside from the average service. the manager offered a free appetizer for our experience. I would recommend this place to others.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Had our first experience eating Mufungo here. So good! Wait staff was attentive and helpful in deciding what to order.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

They were short staffed on the night that my family and I went but we didn't have to wait too long for a table or for our food. The trifongo with shrimp was amazing!