“Excellent Food, Excellent Customer Service, and Excellent Location”
Review of La B de Burro

La B de Burro
Ranked #63 of 1,164 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Decoracion basada en las caracteristicas del personaje/luchador Burro. Todo esta friamente calculado para crear un espacio unico en su clase y seguir provocando la creatividad de nuestros invitados.
Reviewed 28 February 2018

We walked from the beach and the place was very clean and the AC felt really nice! Melanie Lopez and Osvaldo Pizarro were awesome! They gave suggestions about the food and were very friendly. The ceviche was to die for (not tilapia) ! We had shrimp quesadillas and the chips and salsa were addictive!! I loved the place! I will definitely go again when I go back to Puerto Rico!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

It’s a quaint cute little restaurant and was perfect for a bite after the beach since it’s just a few blocks up. The margaritas are to die for and are 2 for 1 before 7pm. There are 3 kinds: tamarind ginger (one of my faves), the cranberry cinnamon (my other fave), and the hibiscus (a bit sweet for my taste but my friend loved them). All fresh! The fish tacos are a must try. The salsa is fresh jalapeños and is to die for! Too it off with a nice shot of jalapeño tequila.
Staff is amazing!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This was such a great find. We were walking to a drug store when we found this nice place. The food was delicious. The staff was so friendly. We consider ourselves lucky to have found it.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Lucky to have this gem near our Air BnB... great service and exceptional food for a fair price. So good that we visited twice in 1 day. I recommend the hibiscus margarita.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I have been coming here since it opened and I love the food, the portions, people and the prices! I suggest you arrive hungry and leave time to rest afterwards! The food is really tasty as well as the non alcoholic drinks!