“Easter Sunday visit”

Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Well we came to visit with the family they separated the table for us and the owner gave the table to another group without even having the courtesy of apologizing very rude behavior and quite frankly disappointing.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We started with a calamari ring appetizer for my companion and I had the octopus salad followed by a churrasco and my companion had a Pizza. Both were excellent. We shared a Nutella flancocho . It was decadent! !! The also have an ample wine selection.
If the food was good the wait staff was even better.
If you're in San Juan , Muzzarella is a must try.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

After several recommendations we finally went to this place on a Saturday afternoon. They offer valet parking so it was very easy to get in. I was surprised by the variety of apps and meat cuts (being am Argentinean place this was not strange). We ordered a sort of dumpling filled with chorizo and steak (awesome) and my wife ordered a pumpkin soup and a capresse salad and I ordered a huge steak with mashed potatoes.Everything was very good! We washed all this marvelous food with a bottle of an excellently priced Californian wine from the huge Wine menu. Definitely worth another visit. also, excellent service by a extremely well trained staff.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

For my birthday I wanted to try something different. After many long hours of work, needed a nice dinner with friends. Found this restaurant in TripAdvisor and decided to gave it a try. It was a great choice. The ambiance is great, the staff is very helpful, the food is delicious. We tried the pizza and it was a hit, then the dessert. I love the place and had a great en to my day. Highly recommend and will definitively come back.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Visited the restaurant for a third time with my family and like always,it never lets me down. Great pizza and service. The wait was a little long,but once we got in it was worth the wait. The noise reduction in the restaurant has improved drastically. I recommend the restaurant.