“BEST BIRTHDAY EVER”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ashford Ave
Description: Inspired in the trilogy of the Mediterranean diet (bread, wine and olive oil), O:liva is the mastered by the recognized chef Nicolas Gomez. The executive chef has created a menu that unites flavors, recipes and experiences from towns in the Mediterranean border such as Spain, France, Italy and Morocco. Olive Oil, known as the nectar of the Mediterranean, plays one of the main characters in the scene together with rich traditions and diverse landscapes. O:liva is presented as an art form that, like wine, has multiple varieties, flavors and its own trade secrets.
Reviewed 18 April 2013

It was my wife bithday and i was looking for small and romantic restaurant to take her, as soon as we arrived the host was grateful and took us to our table with out reservation. We do not have to wait long the waiter was attending us. Ismarie gave us the best choices. My wife and i, we didn't have to look asst the menu. Every recommended plate and champagne bottle was the right choice for this occasion.
Thank you for the best gift for my wife.
I'll recommend this place for special occasion.

OHYEAHCorp, Guest Relations Manager at Oliva Dieta Mediterranea, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

Dear guest! We are so happy that you chose us for such an especial occasion. Congratulations to your wife on her birthday. It is very important for us to maintain our boutique and romantic environment and I am honored that you allowed us to take part of such important occasion.

I also want to thank you for recognizing the great service and food.

It would be our pleasure to see you back again,

Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

Good! Very good place to enjoy with friends and had fun. Delicious food! The hotel was expectacular and very cozy. And the service was excellent.

Dear Guest! Thank you for your visit and review. I am really happy that you had a positive experience and hope to see you soon!

See you soon,

Reviewed 6 April 2013

beautiful hotel, great reastaurant and fantastic roof top bar. A hidden jem just 1 block from Ashford Ave in Condado. Had the Halibut, friends had the pasta and steak - all was fantastic!

Thank you very much for your visit and review. It is our primary goal to create exquisite experiences for our guest from the moment they walk in. I am glad you enjoyed the place and the delicious food.

Hope to see you soon,

Reviewed 28 March 2013

We have the opportunity to visit the restaurant for our Anniversary and it has been an unforgettable experience. Starting with the decor,atmosphere, unique style, and unforgettable staff.We ordered a tasting menu of 5 courses and we had sea and land to taste variety in the menu. Ismarie was well attentive to us and her recommendation were excellent in red and white wine.The chef makes a very nicely combination of ingredients in each dish,spectacular presentation, quality and quantity. We can not forget the delicious chocolate and banana tart, it was very tasty.
Definitely will come back and hope that the service stays excellent and satisfying like this time.

OHYEAHCorp, Guest Relations Manager at Oliva Dieta Mediterranea, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Dear customer! Thank you very much for the review. I am glad you chose the tasting menus, that way you got a well rounded tasting of the chef's cuisine. Also, thank you for recognizing the work of our team especially the chef and Ismarie. Here at Olive we all work together to create exquisite experiences from the moment you enter and all of the team is responsible for this in a way. I am happy you enjoyed yours.

I do hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 1 March 2013

I went here with a friend for dinner and I loved everything about this place. First of all, the decor is breathtaking. Amazing first impression with the hostess Karina. She was very bubbly and energetic. I loved her personality. We had the baby octopus appetizer called Pulpo Español. Not only was the presentation amazing but it tasted just as fantastic as it looked. It was an explosion of flavors in my mouth. It held a lot of surprises. As an entree, I had the salmon with lentil and chorizo stew. I generally don't like lentils too much but they surprised me. They harmonized very well with the meat flavor (bean and meat flavors). I also loved the sweetness (but not too sweet) of the salmon. My friend had the gnocchi. It was very creamy and soft, it was like eating a cloud! Our server, Ismarie gave us awesome recommendations and she also gave us excellent wine pairings. In my next visit, I want her to be my server again. Great job you guys!!

OHYEAHCorp, Owner at Oliva Dieta Mediterranea, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2013

Hello! Thank you for taking to recognize The Chef and his kitchen staff, Karina and Ismarie. They are doing a fantastic job! We will definitely share with them, we hope to see you soon again.

Loisse Herger