San Juan Airport Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Coral by the Sea(Isla Verde)
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
ESJ Azul(Isla Verde)
La Playita(Isla Verde)
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
1,051 results
All reviewsterminal dan early flightbaggage claimticket counterarriving lateovernight stayfree breakfastsju airportbusiness centerthe general managerone night staybed was comfortablerental carshort stayyogurtcruise shipgeraldo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked back in November and I called a few weeks prior to our reservation and I got reassured that we were confirmed. 2 days prior to our reservation the manager called and cancelled us citing hurricane damage. I then had to scramble to find something else, we almost slept at the airport. I booked through Orbitz so I called them after our trip to find out why we had not been refunded, orbitz contacted the hotel and the manager said we were no shows. The manager lied. This happened to a few others on the cruise so clearly this was a scam. I continued to fight with them and Orbitz to ge5 my money back, to no avail. Orbitz was not helpful at all. I will never book through them or ever consider staying at this hotel. The weekend we were booked for was a really busy weekend with a festival on and two cruise ships docked. So don’t trust this hotel! Ever!

Room Tip: Don’t stay here
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Shannon R
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My name is Albert Lebron. I'm the new Operation Manager at the hotel. We are currently remodeling the hotel to bring more joy and happiness to your stay.
When you come to visit us in Puerto Rico. We will be happy to meet you and will make sure your stay in our hotel is pleasant and comfortable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The San Juan Airport Hotel absolutely made our trip so much more enjoyable. First with its location, pricing, clean and comfy rooms, and with the employees. All worked out incredibly. Would certainly stay here again. Located in Terminal D of the Airport. No shuttle needed. Stayed in the 5th floor King room. Loved it! Will be returning soon. 2nd Time visitng.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We only needed it for the night as we were getting up early to head to the Ferry. My main complaint is finding it... There are NO signs in the airport telling you where it is.
FYI - it's in TERMINAL D.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I took a trip through San Juan, Puerto Rico around March 1 and sat in the airport for about 2 hrs. The smell of the mold was strong. On my return trip I slept in the airport hotel as my stay over was much longer. After two days I began coughing, spasmodically for longer than a week. The cough was dry and caused pain in parts of my body due to the strong cough. I took natural antibiotics, prescription antibiotics, drank vinegar and honey and took antihistamines. Only after returning to the states and buying musinex liquid and pills did the phlegm come out. I am still sensitive to airborne particulates.

Room Tip: The city has been devastated due to a hurricane so consider that anywhere on the island may still have clean-up problems.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends