Courtyard San Juan Miramar
US$247
US$351
US$208
  • Pool
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$129
  • Restaurant
The Dreamcatcher(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$109
US$289
US$201
US$95
US$92
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Casa Santurce(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$59
Dream Inn(San Juan)
US$126
US$101
Orbitz.com
1,021 results
All reviewscourtyard marriottfront desknice hotelpre cruisecruise porthotel is locatedone night staywithin walking distancecab ridestaff was very friendly and helpfulrental carlobbyvaletpharmacytaxislagoonship
Reviewed 26 July 2017

The location of the hotel was quite good and it's walking distance to the supermarket, restaurants, bars etc. and a short taxi ride away to Old San Juan, Condado and Isla Verde.

The rooms are comfortable but I found the decor of the hotel and rooms to be quite dated and I am used to rooms that are larger in size. The bathroom is also smaller then what I am used to and I did not like the fact that the toilet doesn't have a lid on it.

Customer service in the front lobby was good but the maid unexpectedly came in the early morning to clean my room when I was just out of the shower. Knowing that I am checking out of the room the same day I would think she could wait until I have left the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2017

The rooms are a little dated and the restaurant and bar were not as nice as other Courtyard hotels, but the location is good and the rooms were clean. The hotel is definitely not a five star hotel, but then again, I didn't spend much time in the room anyway and was out sight seeing most of the time so for me, the hotel was just fine. If you are looking for a nice, five star hotel, then I would look elsewhere but if you are looking for value and a good location, then I would stay here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel was nice. The hotel has no parking and is located in an area that is partly run down . I was really upset I checked in and then I was given a note, that said the next day power will be off from 8am-12pm. That night no cable worked. I paid for a bed for the night for 189.00. I would no recommend .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jerry G
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stayed for 5 days and everything was great. very clean, quiet at night, close by many restaurants and a grocery store. Also close to Old San Juan for shopping. housekeeping was awesome, and front desk staff was kind and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is not luxurious but it is nicely located close to the Condado lagoon. At walking distance from El Condado, Paseo Caribe and lots of restaurants. Good price and clean! Friendly staff too. Great for families with young children.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family