US$149
US$118
US$88
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$176
US$115
  • Restaurant
US$98
US$88
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$184
  • Restaurant
US$73
US$71
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$191
US$146
  • Breakfast included
The Dreamcatcher(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$148
Hotels.com
Andalucia House(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$99
1,024 results
All reviewscourtyard marriottfront desknice hotelpre cruisecruise portone night stayhotel is locatedwithin walking distancetaxi ridestaff was very friendly and helpfulrental carlobbyvaletpharmacytaxislagoonuber
Reviewed 25 December 2017

I paid about $325 for one night here after my cruise and before my flight. At this price point I have come to expect a lot more. The lobby is fairly nice, front desk staff are friendly and speak English well (although I enjoyed practicing my limited Spanish with them!) and they got me into a room well before check-in, which was nice since we were forced to get off the cruise ship so early in the morning with all our luggage and wanted to settle in so we could go sightseeing as soon as possible. Our room was very, very large which was a big plus, and included a fridge, tv, desk for doing office work, comfortable bed, and couch that was worn-in and uncomfortable. We were on the top floor with a decent view but the window needed cleaning. It wasn't as modern as other Courtyard Marriotts we have stayed at. The location is a $15 taxi ride away from the main tourist attractions, but the neighborhood felt safe. I was extremely disappointed when I asked about the Marriott Rewards Gold free breakfast and was told this hotel is "independent" and does not participate in offering tier rewards. I was invited to pay for breakfast instead and given my objection to this (on principle) I walked 2 blocks to Subway instead. The pool is very disappointing. It is tiny and ice-cold. I actually like cooler water pools and can take colder water more than most of the people I know and I could barely take the water in there. The patio furniture is nice but there is a very tacky "beach scene" decor on the wall of the hotel by the pool. Worst of all though it is right next to a very, very noisy restaurant, and restaurant patrons kept staring out at the pool area through the door to the pool (I think they were in line at the restroom.) They should put a curtain up on the pool door window for more privacy, and soundproof the restaurant. The pool ladder was a bit difficult to use also. The biggest drawback of the hotel however was the very high price - I would have rated it one star higher if the cost had been more reasonable. This is not the very modern hotel with great amenities I have come to expect at this price point. I will probably not stay here again unless either there is no viable alternative or the price is greatly reduced on the next night I need to stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
CYGMSJUMR, General Manager at Courtyard San Juan Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear Heather L,

I am thankful you took time to write a review about your experience at the property. Guests like you make us feel proud of the positive experiences our hotel offered. It also keeps us aware of other areas we need to perfect. I am elated you found the early check in, staff and room size to your delight. Regarding the free breakfast, I'm afraid to inform you that the Courtyard brand of Marriott does not offer free breakfast for elite members. This is pretty universal across all Courtyard brands in the United States. I am sorry and I apologize this was an inconvenience for you. The disapproval and disturbances that you encountered at the pool will be heavily consulted with the engineering department and the restaurant manager. I am confident these issues can be addressed and easily resolved. The Courtyard Marriott Miramar hotel is extremely grateful that you chose to stay with us. I am positive we can make your next stay more memorable. If your travels bring you back to Puerto Rico please feel free to contact me ahead of your stay. I am self-assured that we can offer you a more affordable price with a breakfast package included and the same genuine friendly front desk customer service you experienced on your first stay. Until next time!!

Sincerly,

Johanna Garay- Ojeda

Reviewed 19 December 2017

We stayed here a few weeks ago for one night before a cruise. Staff very welcoming and courteous, fast check in, and room was clean and comfortable with safe, small refrigerator - no shower cap in bathroom, but small soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion provided. There is a restaurant on site that stays open until about 9pm, and also a block or so away is a local Puerto Rican/Cuban restaurant that stays open 24 hours a day. Also a grocery store and pharmacy a half block away, as well as Subway and Pizza fast food - very convenient to cruise port - approx. $22 taxi ride from airport and approx. $18 taxi ride from hotel to cruise - that includes cost for 4 pieces of luggage as they add extra fees for luggage. We had a pleasant stay and would stay there again - would recommend, especially before or after a cruise.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeslieG_8
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Just a few days after hurricane Maria, courteous staff, clean handicapped room, prompt housekeeping, immaculate linens and whites. Private in house restaurant provided delicious breakfast and lunch for a fair price.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2017

A group of us stayed here last night after our homes were destroyed by hurricane Irma. The manager, Ayneris, was overly helpful and accommodating. She let us stay late, held our 12 pieces of luggage hours after checkout and was very nice. The room was good and the hotel soap and shampoo smells like fruit loops. :) the extra service made this place A++

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank tipseatours
Reviewed 3 September 2017

The hotel itself was great. The shuttle driver was very nice and the hotel was bright and clean. The restaurant was under construction and they had a temporary contractor that was less than professional or delectable.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family