US$118
US$81
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$129
  • Pool
US$98
US$88
US$176
US$115
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$135
  • Restaurant
US$139
  • Beachfront
US$171
  • Breakfast included
The Dreamcatcher(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$143
Andalucia House(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$99
All reviewsnuyorican cafeno elevatorold san juanhot tub on the roofsalsa musicflights of stairslight sleepernoisy at nightfourth floorrooms are smallyour luggagetile floorsrooftop patioboutique hotelpuerto ricostayed longerlounge chairs
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Landed in San Juan only to find out my hotel reservation was cancelled. I went App looking and found this in the old San Juan district. The door squeals, the floors arent perfect but the location is awesome. The AC was freezing cold and the shower was hot and clean. It saved my trip. For the money a great stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2018

We stayed here on the night before a cruise. We found it charming, clean, helpful staff, and in general everything was as we expected. Finding the entrance was a little tricky since it is on a side alley. There is no elevator, but the staff insisted on carrying our bags up the stairs. The reason we booked this one is that it is close to the port and gave us a great place to see the night life of old San Juan from We found good food and good drinks in abundance near the hotel.

Room Tip: If it is a salsa night, stay ask for the quietest room they have. If you don't like stairs, ask for the lowest floor available.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank drtom100
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I booked a room for 4 nights in November in Booking.com. We cancelled our holidays due to Puerto Rico situation after hurricane. We try to reach the hotel during more than one month to talk about the availability however they never answered neither phone nor emails. First week of November they answered they won’t refund money due to was a non refundable reservation. I know it was the policy but this morally is wrong: they didn’t answered during sept-oct, they posted on their website they were closed, they don’t have continuously power and water, island is devastated. Do not book. This hotel management isn’t honest and take advantage of the guests

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Daniel V
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

booked a room for a few nights leading up to our cruise on Nov 12. Sadly, the Island was devasted by Hurricane Maria.

Absolutely no contact with the hotel despite numerous phone calls, and emails. Many online sites describing their reservations at other hotels being cancelled and refunded due to the uncertainty surrounding power and water, so we took advantage of The airlines offer to reschedule flights free of charge to fly in the day of the cruise. we did not want to take a chance and have no place to stay for 4 nights.

This hotel is refusing to refund any money. Why? Because they are now open! Yes, they opened the day before our originally scheduled visit. I understand that we booked with a non-refundable agency and they are legally within thier rights on this but morally and ethically it is just wrong.

That said, after reading reviews from the past I am anxiously waiting for reviews going forward. Two months with no power, and you open two days after it is restored. I can only imagine the mold and mildew by now not to mention the condition of thier pool and spa at this point. no Thankyou.

Glad I changed my plans. sad to lose $400. Would rather have that money back to donate to the relief effort in Puerto Rico, than allow this unethical establishment to pocket it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara R
Reviewed 9 October 2017

they canceled my booking and they said i'll have my money back.

but a month after i still have nothing and they are not answering anymore ! even by phone. I dont understand that

so disrespectfull and dishonest