“Beautiful home, great location, and beautiful...”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Casa Tucepi

Outdoor Dining Area
Kitchen
Living Room
View from Casa Tucepi
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
norajoh
dallas
“Beautiful home, great location, and beautiful island/beaches”
Reviewed 8 September 2012 for a stay in July 2012

We absolutely fell in love with this island home and wished we could have stayed longer or just moved in!! It was so easy to live in and so beautiful. The gardens are just lovely and were so nice to have around us. I loved the colors in the home---coral, turquoise, and sea glass. The art work and decor were so pleasant and enjoyable to look at and be around. I felt so lucky to have found this vacation home. Thank you again for sharing it with us, Bill. I felt like a Queen, except when I was cooking! ha ha Even then, the views from the kitchen were fantastic!

My favorite thing to do everyday was to awaken with the sunrise and open up the house. What fabulous doors and the view! It took my breath away! BEST THING: I so enjoyed having the sweet fragrance of the plumeria by the front door waft through the house and out to the back terrace, where I was enjoying my coffee. What a treat every morning! Then, I enjoyed watching the sea wake up with life and watch the ever changing colors of the sea as the morning progressed. What joy in God's good works!

The beaches of Vieques are beautiful and we so enjoyed them. (Except for the fishing boat that anchored off of Green Beach less than 25 ft from where we were camped. They threw out their fishing lines and we had to pack up and leave---that was a bummer! I thought that was particularly rude, too). Oh, we found some fantastic places to collect beach glass. AMAZING finds and worth each mosquito bite I got!

We were especially appreciative of the terrace off of the master suite when we couldn't do our sunset happy hour on any of the back terraces due to the especially strong winds one night. Ernesto was close by, I think.

We loved eating at El Patio, MamaSongas,Tradewinds, and Casa Tucepi (our fav!!). We really appreciated being able to get wonderful provisions at Buen Provencho--they've moved and are closer to the house, now. Thank you for that great tip. My husband learned how to cut up a mango and a pineapple on this trip! We found everything we needed, food/drink, easily in town. That was nice! I liked how close we were to town, too.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Maryland
Reviewed 25 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing