Casa de Tortuga(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$100
Malecon House(Isla de Vieques)
US$163
Esperanza Inn(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$98
The Lazy Hostel(Esperanza)(Great Value!)
US$55
Acacia Guesthouse(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
US$65
SeaGate Hotel(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
US$81
Hotels.com
Villa Coral Guesthouse(Isla de Vieques)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hacienda Tamarindo(Isla de Vieques)
US$167
El Blok Hotel(Esperanza)(Great Value!)
US$153
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
The Vieques Guesthouse(Esperanza)(Great Value!)
US$85
All reviewsbeach towelscommunal kitchenfront porchguest houseisabel iiplace to stayferry dockother guestsmorning coffeeprivate bathroomthought of everythingpuerto ricogrocery storelittle thingsowenguesthousevieques
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I spent two months in Vieques working on a project to help restore the power lines in Puerto Rico. When I was assigned to work the little island of Vieques, we chose this hotel to house some of our personnel. I personally stayed at this hotel for the two months.

I had the opportunity to stay at other locations that I had some of our employees at and I chose to stay at Casa de Amistad just for the fact that it was perfect. Owen, the owner, was so accommodating and went out of his way not only for us but for all guests that I had seen come through during my time there. If you want to feel like you are coming home every night, stay here.

The rooms are amazing, the location is great and the facilities are perfect. Going down to the kitchen in the morning to get coffee and feeling like I was at home doing the same thing made me feel so welcomed.

The courtyard area was so well laid out and the pool was just perfect for the size of the guesthouse. When I come back to Vieques for holiday, I WILL be staying here without a doubt. If you have any hesitation about staying here, forget them and book it. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a great uniqueness to them and you will not chose a bad room located anywhere.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mina M
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Four months after Hurricane Maria, Vieques is coming back! When you fly in, the first thing you notice is how green the island is. Incredibly it seems greener than before. I guess it’s the new growth! The island is not the same. There are views you’ve never seen before. Some of our favorite restaurants are gone and power had not reached everywhere yet. But the water is still blue, the sun is still shining, the food is great and the people are magnificent!
Owen and Dan and the managers Bill and Scott of Casa de Amistad , couldn’t have made our stay any better. We had the reservation since last summer and as long as Casa was open and we could get a flight we decided to come. The guest house is 100% up and running with electricity, air conditioning and running water. There is still the morning coffee to enjoy on the front porch with Owen.
It was a different trip than our past 9 or 10 years coming here but not one single disappointment! Our favorite meals were at the Coqui Fire Cafe which is now open Wednesday to Saturday. I just heard Mamasonga’s, down the street from Casa, is reopening February 3rd. I’m leaving today but already thinking about next year!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Martin F
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

This was our second stay in "Casa de Amistad". Like the first one, we enjoyed our staying a lot. We even saw some improvement in the rooms and hotel exp overall. Quite pool, good amenities and great personalized service. Its close to downtown and main roads to go to beaches with easy transportation. I highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Wonderful and spacious room, extremely clean and offered all amenities one would need for some beach time in Vieques. Next to the ferry and grocery stores, restaurants etc. Wonderful host and very accommodating. Just perfect and quite affordable!! Shall return beautiful home in Vieques!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Casa de Amistad was absolutely amazing! My husband and i stayed for 8 nights and could not have ask for a better place to stay on the island. Our host Rob was amazing and the place is completely set up to make our stay effortless.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple