“Good cocking, but very slow waitress”
Review of Delices Caraibes

Delices Caraibes
Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Sainte-Anne
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Very good location beside the beach and a nice interior. The cocking is perfect and delicious. The waitress should take a coffee before starting the work instead a tranquilizer.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

This restaurant is not what we expected accordingto the reviews.The fish-tartare was a little bit disappointing. Nice location near the beach.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

You must continue along coast line north of Ste Anne to reach this restaurant. We weren't impressed although many suggest it is Saint Anne's best restaurant. Wasn't memorable.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

This is not an amazing French restaurant, but a good beach spot with tasty food and drink. Low key, family place, probably the best on this beach.

1  Thank Boutrosboutrosdoggie
Reviewed 16 March 2015

The restaurant employee or owner refused to allocate a table to me or to serve me because I was not accompanied by another person. He asked the man behind me if he was with me, and since he said, "No", I was refused any lunch food or seating. I told him there were many empty tables and this matter would be reported to Tripadvisor. He simply " smiled " and I was forced to leave hungry and without proper customer treatment. Please let your readers know never to enter this establishment unless accompanied by another party.

10  Thank Sher T