“I GOT MY PADI CERTIFICATION!!! YAYYYYYY”
Review of Saba Divers

Saba Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Saba Divers is an award-winning dive center with its main priority on non crowded, safe and fun dives. We organize all you need on our beautiful island. Hotel rooms, restaurant reservations, transfers, hiking tour etc. Our instructors are top notch, friendly and professional and with a passion and love for diving themselves. We are focus on custom designed diving and quality over quantity. Our instructors speak English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch and of course fish language :-) ...
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I'm a local Saban, but I was off island for some time. Getting my PADI certification has been on my bucklist forever, ever since I botched it as a teenager. Anyway, Saba Divers was highly recommended to me when I was looking around and I have to say I really understand why. The team at Saba Divers were professional and friendly and most important PATIENT. They guided me through my first dive and after that I was all in. I would HIGHLY recommend that persons looking for their certification or even who are certified already want to dive on Saba visit this dive shop. It was amazing.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"entire crew"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Like...woah! Had I ever been diving before? No. Did I know what to expect? No. Have I ever breathed under water before? Nope... But Saba Divers gave me the confidence and expert knowledge to bring me into a whole new universe of exploration. Cato and I spent 3 days where she gave me 1 on 1 lessons, and introductions to SCUBA. I felt so confident that my gear and their supervision would lead me to such great depths, that I hit the water for the first time and didn't hesitate to turn and learn how to sink with the pros. This team is so cool too!!! If anyone is going to find some treasure in these seas its these divers. On an exceptional note: Saba divers shows a true appreciation for the pristine reef; its creatures, and the ocean as a whole. They educated me on diving, and invigorated my sense of environmentalism. Thank you!!!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Heerlijk gedoken. Mooie duikstekken en relaxte en behulpzame crew. De duiker staat echt voorop. Aanrader voor iedereen die op Saba wil duiken

Made some lovely dives. The dive spots are beautiful. The crew is relaxt and helpful. They really want de divers to have a good dive. If you want to dive on Saba I recommend this diveschool.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Had to chance to dive 5 times with the awesome team from Saba Divers which was one of the best diving experiences I have ever had! The people are so nice, flexible to try and fulfill any diving wishes (I really wanted to see sharks), the equipment is impeccable and the diving spots are just breathtaking! 5/5 would recommend because they deserve it! :D

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Cato and Ben are phenomenal. They are both great divers and dive masters; they are first and foremost safety conscious and environmentally proactive. Their captain, Walter, is also a diver and is so helpful in getting divers set up, and into and out of the water. They plan dives with their divers' interests and skill levels in mind. On dives Cato finds interesting flora and fauna seemingly every two feet (on our second dive today..to only 70 ft...we saw 5 sharks, a seahorse, bunches of sea turtles, and a myriad of gorgeous tropical fish and corals). I never feel crowded on their boat and I feel everyone gets individualized attention. Also, the crew speaks German, Dutch, Spanish, and English. I love these guys!