“Best Xmas ever!”
Review of Saba Divers

Saba Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Saba Divers is an award-winning dive center with its main priority on non crowded, safe and fun dives. We organize all you need on our beautiful island. Hotel rooms, restaurant reservations, transfers, hiking tour etc. Our instructors are top notch, friendly and professional and with a passion and love for diving themselves. We are focus on custom designed diving and quality over quantity. Our instructors speak English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch and of course fish language :-) ...
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We had the most amazing time diving with Saba divers for the week of Xmas! Cato and her staff were safe and friendly. They accommodated any request that weather would allow. The groups are small which was perfect, 1 guide for 4 divers, compared to other operations that were 1 guide for 10 divers. We would recommend Saba Divers to all!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"entire crew"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 27 December 2017

This top notch dive center, great service, ready to dive on time so you have some afternoon time if you want it, take the time to find the best dives, even if they have to change because of too much current or poor visibility on a site. You can not get a better experience.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Went to Saba to visit my wife and decided to go diving. I was instantly hooked and dived for 3 days in a row and got my open water cert. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I️ came to Saba on a whim and Saba Divers made my trip!!!! Accommodating and very personable!!!!! They emphasized small groups and safety. Had a blast!!!!! I️ think they took me to the best diving on the island!!!! Sharks, turtles, and thousands of reef fish. It could not have been better!! I️ will be back, and this is My shop!!!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I'm a local Saban, but I was off island for some time. Getting my PADI certification has been on my bucklist forever, ever since I botched it as a teenager. Anyway, Saba Divers was highly recommended to me when I was looking around and I have to say I really understand why. The team at Saba Divers were professional and friendly and most important PATIENT. They guided me through my first dive and after that I was all in. I would HIGHLY recommend that persons looking for their certification or even who are certified already want to dive on Saba visit this dive shop. It was amazing.