“Nice calm water, great for kids”
Review of St. Jean Beach

St. Jean Beach
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in St. Jean
More attraction details
Owner description: The island's most popular beach, best known for its white sand beaches and calm waters perfect for swimming and sailing.
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Nice quiet beach, more topless then I though being so populated, but who is complaining watching beautiful young French bodies? Great for kids to play, but gets hot with little breezes after lunch.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We stayed on St Jean beach 3 times so far..its a beautiful beach ! walking distance form the local market and walking distance from Gustavia airport ...had an amazing experience each time ..there are hotels private villas for rent on St Jean Beach.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We loved this beach! It's right by Nikki beach so my husband and I and our 6 boys went to both! Beautiful!!! The staff is amazing and so friendly. We can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant sits in front of a small beach, sort of private. Now let's talk about the Nikki Beach Restaurant. My cousin and I ordered the same thing which was spaghetti and shrimp we didn't like our food. The service was okay, and our waitress was not warming, I'm not sure if it's a language barrier or skin thing "if you know what I mean". For the average person the food is way toooooo expensive. The cost for lunch for 3 adults was $160 USD, the bottle water was $11.00 USD and a half full of coca-cola in a 12oz glass was $7.00 USD. If you have it to splurge, come and give it away, because its gonna cost you.

1  Thank wpetitt
Reviewed 3 June 2017

NIKI BEACH is better than Eden Rock beach. Nikki Beach restaurant setting is amazing! Water is warm, has beautiful blue-green color,beach has also some shade,