“Lovely bar with great decor - well kept secret”

Hassy's Waterside Bar
Ranked #10 of 38 Restaurants in Castries
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I loved this bar. It has unique views over Marigot Bay and has quaint decor. We loved it. Met the owner Hassy, who was very friendly too. There is a free taxi to Hassy's and although it was quiet when we went, it was brilliant as it felt like our own private bar.
Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I really love lobster and for me this place cooks the best lobster on the island ! When it is the lobster season one should defenitely go and try this. Remember to order upfront.
The whole atmosphere in this bar is relaxed and you feel at home at once. Hassy is a nice guy, who wants everybody to have a good time ! Good job Hassy !!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

When I arrived at Marigot Bay I was told by Danny at our apartment to go to Hassys Bar by the free ferry. It is only open in the evenings and is run by a young larger-than-life guy called Hassy who has a great memory for names.
The cocktails are great and cost around EC$15-18. Our favourites are the rum punch and the pain killer. Hassy mixed me up a Rum Old Fashioned which was lovely.
The food is fresh simple bar food, cooked on the barbeque. The pizzas are good but be prepared for a wait for food if it is busy.
We were told that you can pre-order the lobster (the season ends 28 Feb) and this was cooked simply with a garlic butter sauce and very tasty. It was our favourite spot in Marigot Bay.