Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
East Winds(Gros Islet)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Coco Palm Resort(Rodney Bay)
MJI St Lucia(Gros Islet)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Bay Gardens Hotel(Rodney Bay)
Villa Beach Cottages(Castries)
Harmony Suites(Castries)
2,823 results
All reviewspapa donsupper deckplunge poolkids cluball inclusive planhibiscus suiterodney bayjammers bartime sharebanana boatdragonfly restaurantdragon flywater sportsall inclusive optionshuttle servicesea urchinsst lucia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Where do I begin?
The hotel: Set in beautiful grounds rising from the beach to the hills.
We stayed in a one bed villa. Clean, spacious, amazing views, incredibly comfortable and very romantic!

You don't need to be an athlete to stay there as they provide a swift shuttle service that'll take you to your room/villa.

The restaurants serve amazing food and there is a great choice and variety to suit all tastes. The food is of a very high standard and presented very well.

The hotel facilities are fantastic, plenty of water sports, activities and staff run activities to participate in, or just relax by the pool/beach.
A lovely beach. Safe for all and clean. Not much of a snorkeling spot but perfect for a cool dip.

Staff: The staff are fantastic. So friendly, warm, welcoming, always available to help or answer any questions.

The wedding planners: Simone and Melanie are truly the jewels in the crown of this hotel. They we're absolutely amazing in organizing our wedding, bending over backwards to ensure we had the best day of our lives. We are so greatful to them. Beautiful intelligent women that gave us the best days of our lives, we're so glad we chose the windjammer.

I can't recommend the Windjammer highly enough. It's perfect for honeymooners, couples, so family friendly! If you are considering St.Lucia for your wedding, this is the place to go. You'll be in very safe and capable hands!

M&R

• Stayed: March 2012
6  Thank UkMoo
WJLMD, General Manager at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2012

Thank you for the very nice review! Simone and Melanie are indeed our jewels! Thank you for sharing your special time with us!

Reviewed 15 March 2012

We were married at the Windjammer in July, 2010, and it was simply amazing. The preperation by email before I came down was so simple, which really helped keep the stress levels low, and since I didn't have serious expectations for exact flowers etc, it was very easy. I gave them my color choices and they went from there. We were marrie don the beach and had the reception in the tiki hut restaurant right on the beach. The decor was beautiful, the photography was incredible, food was delicoius, the DJ was amazing, and we all had an wonderful time. 34 guests stayed for a week leading up to the wedding and then my husband and I enjoyed a very romantic honeymoon there as well. We were so very pleased with everything. The staff was excellent and the wedding planners made my dreams come true! :)

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for your review! I'm glad you had a wonderful time and that you found it so easily to plan your wedding with us. We look forward to a return visit for one of your anniversaries!

Reviewed 14 March 2012

Back from an 11 night stay. It is a number if years since our last visit to st lucia and we were looking forward to a well earned break.
Having been to several other islands over the intervening years, we were disappointed in our visit.

Don't get me wrong, it was good, just not excellent. I won't go into specifics as that's nit picking. Just we would put it at a good 3 star establishment rather than the 4/4.5 it claims to be and therefore charges.

It's all about perceived value for money, and we just felt it was overpriced for what it was.

Sorry

• Stayed: February 2012
8  Thank Melissaayr64

Thank you for your comments. I'm sorry that you were disappointed and hope you can share some specific notes with me; my e-mail address is mark.ozawa@windjammer-landing.com.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

Wonderful views, clean rooms and AWESOME staff!! We travelled as a party of 5 adults and had a 2 bedroom villa booked. I contacted the hotel in advance to ask for an enclosed villa, since one of us had to sleep in the living room. Upon check in, they gave us a 3 bedroom villa, so everyone had their own room and bathroom!! We were greeted with their rum punch and cold towels which was a great treat after our drive in from the South. My parents and in-laws were impressed with all the amenities and wonderful service. Make sure you attend the Tuesday night manager event.We tried several beaches in the North, but our hotel beach was the best, plus they have free snorkelling trips daily @ 11.00 and one at 2.00 pm that costs 5 USD. Security is present and they make you feel taken care of.
Rent a car and go to the close towns of Gros Islet and Rodney Bay. Try the restaurant Golden Taste in Gros Islet and Starfish in the Rodney Bay Marina.
I would go back to the resort in a heatbeat!!!

Room Tip: Request an enclosed room / villa if you are not comfortable with the open air concept.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank ChefM7

Thank you for your nice review! I'm glad you had a great stay and hope you'll be back soon!

Reviewed 13 March 2012

We are at the Windjammer this week. Originally we had a two bedroom open air room. I am petrified of birds although they were tiny they would come in, they changed us to a closed in beautiful room. We have not waited more than 3 minutes for a shuttle to get to our room or to the front desk. Everyone bends over backwards for you. Our plunge pool is awesome cold but awesome.. Another perk is although we are on a timeshare trade, there has been daily maid service. The beach and pool are empty I guess everyone that has their own plunge pool is using that instead. Only ate out once but just burgers they were ok. Now for the weather to cooperate. Thank you Helen for all your help you made my birthday special especiallly with this cloudy weather love the room.

Room Tip: the closed rooms have no flying bugs, birds and are cooler although bedrooms have mosquito nets and ac.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank TVBGirl

Thank you for the review. I'm glad we were able to get you a fully enclosed room. Thanks for the comment about Helen and I'm happy you had a great birthday!