After a hectic year we decided to find somewhere to completely relax and enjoy spending time together as a couple.
Rendezvous ticked all the boxes and more.
A little bit of paradise is certainly the right phrase!
The staff can't do enough for you and make each quest feel special. Excellent food in all three restaurants each with a different feel.
Loved the champagne bar and also the Malabar Beach restaurant where you could take off your shoes and enjoy the sand in your toes feeling while watching the sea!
Garden room was both comfortable and adequate for our needs.
Loved the fact it was adults only and all inclusive. Well worth the money as everything was of extremely high standard.
Thank you rendezvous for an amazing time and looking forward to returning for your amazing beach and 2 pools plus lazy river as soon as we possibly can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries