Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
9,445 results
All reviews la toc sunset bluff butler service sandals regency joe knows main pool our honeymoon butler lounge piano bar pavilion restaurant piton restaurant cricketers pub st lucia private pool main building two story red flag
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This property was amazing! Beautiful beaches, friendly staff, and never felt overcrowded. Very easy to find a spot on the beach or near the pool everyday. Food was good offering a variety of options for both lunch and dinner. Additionally, staff offered very helpful instructions upon check in and what to expect while checking out making the process very easy. Will definitely return at some point in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at the Hiideaway what time for ten days! The Sandals family of employees is superb!! The resort is gorgeous and service and attention given to us was extraordinary.

I want to point out a few that made our stay memorable..Anita, Jasper, Darnell, Manuel A, Keif, Rose and Sabia(?) Tiny and Petal and of course Maryanna in the spa!

Thank you Luke for helping me straighten out my account and Richie!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I could list all the things that went wrong with this vacation but I’ll say just the following. Anyone who has ever experienced other higher end all-inclusive will understand. I spent $3500 more that I ever have before for an adults only all inclusive and wasted my money. The food is worse than some but not the worst. The booze was horrible. Couldn’t get drunk if I wanted two. Double Tito’s and soda all day long and no intoxication. I can’t possible understand how all the 20&30 somethings were falling down drunk. If you want a truly gourmet and drink experience, go to Hammock Cove in Antigua. I can name no less than 3 All Inclusive chains that provide better food, better service, better butlers, Karisma, Iberostar and Palladium. If you purchase Butler service at any of these resorts you’ll get a truly gourmet experience. Sandals hooks you when your a honeymooner and keeps you till your 50th anniversary and if you never go anywhere else you’ll never know how good it can be. Will never visit another Sandals.
Ps. We stayed at LaToc in St Lucia because two weeks before they told us they were closing the Royal Bohemian we were booked to stay at. 2 WEEKS BEFORE DEPARTURE. Not a whole lot of availability within 2 weeks, no options for rescheduling vacation time from work on such short notice, and of course no Airfare reconciliation. We had no choice but to cancel or go with whatever Sandals had available. Please don’t waste your money here. For the same money, go to Hammock Cove Antigua and have a truly 5 STAR experience.

Management response:Responded 1 week ago

Hello and thank you for sharing your Sandals La Toc experience with us and our readers. We are saddened if you felt that your stay did not meet and live up to your expectations. We do our best to ensure that all our guests have a memorable time while on property. At Sandals, service is a top priority. We pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding our guests’ expectations, which is why it was disheartening to read of your experience. We will share your feedback with our resort Management Team to improve in any way that we can and do hope to be allowed to regain your confidence in our brand.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's hard to give a very fair rating during the Pandemic but I will give this a whirl. If this review was on my travel experience to get to the resort it would not be pretty. The resort itself and staff were very nice. The food was good everywhere we dined and we really enjoyed the \sushi restaurant. We snorkeled three out of the five days and I highly recommend doing this as the coral is very nice adjacent to the cliff. We saw a huge variety of fish just off of the beach. We did the cabaña rental for a day and really enjoyed how care free that was. Sunrises and sunsets are very pretty from the top of the bluff area. The pools were nice and the water temps nearly perfect for us. The only knocks I have for this place were the beds as they are a little uncomfortable but we have certainly slept on worse and the least pleasant people experiences came from the woman setting up the covid testing. If we step in unknowingly violating your occupancy rule you can be a lot nicer about how you ask me to leave. In reality just some simple signage would fix this but hopefully the pandemic is nearing its end. All things considered we really enjoyed our stay and I think it would be even better without the restrictions.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed in the 2 story sunset bluff butler suite with private pool. Our butlers Roger and Sydney were amazing and made our stay so memorable. The sushi at soy is the best I’ve ever had! La toc was just meh and it was way too hot in there. When I mentioned this on the loop, I got a call from Mr. Singh immediately apologizing. Had a massage which was amazing, overall our stay was great. If I had anything negative to say it would be about the numerous cats on the resort and the fact that they beg for food and you can hear them fighting at night.