Review Highlights
Jewellers that go above and beyond . . .

Let me preface this review by saying I have been visiting and/or living on St. Maarten for 30... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
dinaabby23
Louisville, Kentucky
Perfect

My fiancé proposed to me while on vacation in SXM. 3 couples at our resort said we had to check out... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$61.54
from US$99.00
from US$44.00
More Info
All reviews jewelry store wings engagement ring st maarten purchased several beautiful jewelry excellent service many years great price diamond earrings customer service beautiful ring look forward shopping experience quality jewelry diamond ring sammy
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2021

While there are many jewelry stores in the Caribbean, and St. Maarten in particular, Oro Diamante sets itself apart with personalized customer service and a sincere willingness to spend the time with you to find what you are looking for. Raju and his staff are fantastic! Take the time to find this store in St. Maarten, it is well worth it.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 21 July 2021

I purchased a ring in St. Marteen in 2014 and needed a repair this July 2021. Mike made the process very easy as I live in Alberta Canada and the ring was needed to be sent to New York. It was fast and I really appreciated the open communication!! Cost for repair was minimal and got my ring back in beautiful shape!

Reviewed 19 July 2021

My wife likes jewelry. We've made several visits to their store over the years and have gotten her some exquisite pieces. I've purchased jewelry in the States and know what to expect to pay here, and have always felt like I received incredible value by holding off until our next trip to St. Thomas

Reviewed 18 July 2021

I dont have enough wonderful things to say about Raju and Oro Diamante. They are my main Jeweler even with me living in the States. My fiancé and I have purchased a few beautiful items over the past couple years including my gorgeous engagement ring and band, my fiancés wedding band and diamond stud earrings. It is always a pleasure speaking with Raju!

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 18 July 2021

Always enjoy dealing with Raju
Trust him blindly
Thanks Raju for all your help in promptly sending neckless for my grandson's birthday