“Best fried fish I ever had!”
Review of Enoch's Place

Enoch's Place
Ranked #13 of 91 Restaurants in Marigot
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We arrived by Cruise ship and took a cab over to the French side. We were walking around and asked a few locals for the best place to eat within walking distance and we were told Enoch's was the best. It sat right along the waterfront with a great view and people watching and outdoor only eating area which we enjoy anywhere anytime. We order the 'special' fried fish plate which came with a great little side salad, perfect avocado and tasty rice. The fish was the best I've ever had anywhere... it just melted in your mouth like butter. If I lived here I'd eat here often. All the sides were super delicious as well, we didn't leave one drop of food leftover. Our server was super friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend Enoch's if your here for the day and just walking around and shopping. I think our cab ride was about 15 minutes from the port? and cost just a few dollars.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

There were 6 of us who came from 2 different cruise ships and met a local man who was giving tours of the island for $20 each. He drove us to this darling little beachy outdoors restaurant. I had the most wonderful shrimp platter and they had baby back ribs. They were served with tasty black beans and rice. It was a little expensive.

1  Thank Debbers L
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

I went with a friend to Enoch's for what I thought would be good hearty food. I found the seasoning to be a bit bland and the portions (especially the conch) to be too small.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Great family owned Caribbean style fish, shrimp and conch dishes. My wife loved the fried snapper and I enjoyed the the garlic shrimp.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

You can always go there first thing in the morning and have a great local johnny cake with a cup of tea ,lunch is even much better, fresh food, u can see the kitchen i just love that ,stuff are prepared right infront your eyes.