See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Stayed here for one night on 10th of March, on way to Anguilla. Location in Marigot is perfect, less than 10mins walk to the ferry terminal (Anguilla, St Barts). Room and bathroom good size, comfortable bed, spotlessly clean, great, albeit loud aircon. Breakfast very acceptable, choice between sweet and savoury although I'd like to see more fruits. Staff very nice and professional, and no issues with late check in. Cannot fault it.

Room tip: Courtyard rooms are quieter.
Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 23 March 2017

A very simple yet functional hotel in the middle of Marigot, just about a 3 minute stroll to the marina where there are a number of good waterside restaurants.

The room was basic yet clean and well decorated. On the ground floor there is a courtyard restaurant which appeared to be open only for lunch (and the bar closed about 16.00). Friendly staff.

Our only difficulty is upon arrival there was no one at reception. After ten minutes though, we simply ordered our customary beer and wine to help us chill out until someone finally showed up. No other problems on our one night stay.

Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2017

I had an enjoyable stay at this basic, European-style hotel right in town. I'm on a budget and this property offered me excellent value for St. Martin. The room was small, but it was clean and very adequate; the shower was hot, the air conditioning worked well, and I had no problem using the wifi. I did, however, find the bed to be very firm and uncomfortable. I did feel secure the entire time, but it would have still been nice if the hotel provided an in-room safe box.

The staff at the hotel were friendly and professional (shout out to Lydee at the front desk). Please note that this is not a beach hotel and you will need to take a long walk or short car ride to access the many beautiful beaches. If you're interested in enjoying town, you will have no problem accessing all of Marigot on foot. If the beds are upgraded, I would definitely consider returning.

Room tip: I stayed on the courtyard side and I'm guessing that these rooms are quieter than the street side.
Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank chilopoda2
Reviewed 19 January 2017

Stayed at this hotel for three nights during some island hopping. The room is small but has everything you need. Nice and clean bathroom, aircondtition, fridge and TV. Central location, close to shops and restaurants. Easy to find parking outside.

Free Wifi, but it was sometimes hard to connect.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bjørn K
Reviewed 6 January 2017

Renovated room was basic, but comfortable and clean. Centrally located, near harbor and good restaurants, and shopping. Breakfast was expensive. Storage room available for luggage before or after check in/out. Reception connected us with a great tour guide.

Room tip: ask for garden view, renovated room.
Date of stay: December 2016